CouchQueen​😃

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Softsilver said:

Watching your gain is simply divine, excellent work porking up. When’s that next stuffing vid? 

image.thumb.gif.211a443113dfd85a60e99dc3ef4099ae.gif

I made one this weekend- My feeder took me to Korean BBQ and Dairy Queen and filmed me chowing down, both in the restaurant and in the car!

On 4/27/2021 at 6:40 PM, CouchQueen said:

Tonight, my feeder insisted that I go for a walk with him. He wanted to take me to the gym, but I'm too embarrassed at how fat and dimpled and jiggly I've become, so I refused. But he did get me to go for a walk. So I suggested we take a new route, and walk through a park in the area. But what my feeder didn't know is that I was actually taking us to a Vietnamese restaurant across the street where I had carryout waiting. And what could he do? The food was already paid for. We were in front of the building. I fooled him completely and once we had my food in hand, we walked directly home so I could stuff myself while it was still warm.

CouchQueen - 2021-04-27(01).jpg

I'd love to see a video of you trying on those red shorts now.

1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

You walk in & I'm tied to the headboard with this in my mouth.
What's for dinner?

CouchQueen - 2021-06-27 (2 of 2).jpg

CouchQueen - 2021-06-27 (1 of 2).jpg

An appetizer of Heavy Cream mixed with Weight Gain Powder.  Poured steadily until your stomach is stretched to the max.  BTW I'm still getting hard just thinking about the stick of butter eaten with each meal - each stick 810 calories  !!! 💕😃👍

18 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

You walk in & I'm tied to the headboard with this in my mouth.
What's for dinner?

CouchQueen - 2021-06-27 (2 of 2).jpg

CouchQueen - 2021-06-27 (1 of 2).jpg

Only dinner? I hope you're comfortable tied to that headboard, I would fill you to the brim, rub your belly to let the air out and start over. 
A slow but continuous flow of calories for let's say a day or so to start with

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bellylove25
On 6/9/2021 at 1:33 AM, CouchQueen said:

I'm about to put up a Before & After photo set. But I got a little excited and I wish I was done already, so here's a sneak peek! ❤️

CouchQueen - 2021-06-08(04).jpg

Hi, just to encourage you to put up a B/A set, I did a little homage. Just to please you and show your pure pulchritude at every stage😉 Hope you like it as I do😎

CouchQueen beauty.jpg