CouchQueen​😃

Guest Justg
On 4/28/2021 at 2:40 AM, CouchQueen said:

Tonight, my feeder insisted that I go for a walk with him. He wanted to take me to the gym, but I'm too embarrassed at how fat and dimpled and jiggly I've become, so I refused. But he did get me to go for a walk. So I suggested we take a new route, and walk through a park in the area. But what my feeder didn't know is that I was actually taking us to a Vietnamese restaurant across the street where I had carryout waiting. And what could he do? The food was already paid for. We were in front of the building. I fooled him completely and once we had my food in hand, we walked directly home so I could stuff myself while it was still warm.

CouchQueen - 2021-04-27(01).jpg

Hope you told him the gym doesn’t give you an ass that good! 

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so much!
We just made a tickling video the other night. It's just me, some new lingerie, a couple ropes and shackles, and my feeder tickling me mercilessly while I flail and tremble and tug at my restraints. Can't wait to post it!

Right now, I'm marinating some meat. I'm going to pig out on some back yard BBQ tomorrow. 😁

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bellylove25
On 8/1/2019 at 4:04 AM, CouchQueen said:

hey everyone. i'm new for the community and.. i never intended for this to happen.

i'm a gym rat turned couch potato, sabotaged by food and laziness.

please feel free to tease me for being such a pig. ❤️

DSC_0265.jpg

received_333834260515665.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

received_171005927154386.png

Same Girl, same hair colour, different angles - some month and some lbs later. Beautiful transformation - my congrats to you and your feeder!

CouchQueen dougthy fatness.jpg

CouchQueen dougthy fatness1.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 5/1/2021 at 7:12 PM, CouchQueen said:

From agile, petite kitten
To buxom petgirl
to sexy hog in search of a trough

CouchQueen - 2021-05-01(01).jpg

CouchQueen - 2021-05-01(02).jpg

CouchQueen - 2021-05-01(04.jpg

You are so incredibly beautiful at any size!!!  I love that you not only look exotic naturally but you also have awesome style and I love your take on the fetish with the house pet and pig content!!!

• Curvage Model
On 5/22/2021 at 1:57 AM, sammybellylove said:

Same Girl, same hair colour, different angles - some month and some lbs later. Beautiful transformation - my congrats to you and your feeder!

CouchQueen dougthy fatness.jpg

CouchQueen dougthy fatness1.jpg

Hey, nice match up!
It's almost like I could already foresee the pig I was destined to become!!

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

You are so incredibly beautiful at any size!!!  I love that you not only look exotic naturally but you also have awesome style and I love your take on the fetish with the house pet and pig content!!!

Thank youuuuuuuuu ❤️
I have kinks outside of feedism that I like to explore and partake in
and I love when other people appreciate it too
It's a lot of fun to do pet play or bdsm stuff or modeling-type photo sets, etc 😁