CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model

My feeder caught me ordering takeout after dinner, and decided that he had to punish me.
I ordered beef & broc with 3 cups of rice and soda, and before it could arrive, he made me put on lingerie that doesn't fit anymore.
And then he recorded me as sat there half naked, guilty as I stuffed myself with my second dinner.
I could barely move afterward, my belly all sloshy and in pain from him jiggling and pressing on it. 😖

9 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

My feeder caught me ordering takeout after dinner, and decided that he had to punish me.
I ordered beef & broc with 3 cups of rice and soda, and before it could arrive, he made me put on lingerie that doesn't fit anymore.
And then he recorded me as sat there half naked, guilty as I stuffed myself with my second dinner.
I could barely move afterward, my belly all sloshy and in pain from him jiggling and pressing on it. 😖

Stories like this makes me wonder how huge you’ll wind up getting 😍

• Curvage Model

Guys, I have a video going up today where I stuff myself silly with Chinese food. I was supposed to be a good girl and not binge eat. But my feeder caught me ordering food and his punishment was that I had to stuff myself with it on camera, in outgrown lingerie. 😱

Stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Petey
4 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Omg I should probably get something like this 😂😂

173826556_4030083407049496_5273198255261766833_n.jpg

I saw a shelby mustang once that had a sticker that said "no rides for fat girls, will scrape." Me on the other hand would gladly give a big girl a ride.

On 3/31/2021 at 6:30 PM, CouchQueen said:

Maybe it's a bit too mean of me, but I think would have made you order double what you tried to sneak, then made you eat all of it...😈

• Curvage Model

I got wined & dined today <3<3
Or more specifically, tequila & tacos!

I hope everyone is having a good day.
We just got home and I have a big grocery store hall that I can't wait to dive into.
I haven't exactly been watching what I eat lately. 🙄

20210424_135424.jpg

12 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I got wined & dined today <3<3
Or more specifically, tequila & tacos!

I hope everyone is having a good day.
We just got home and I have a big grocery store hall that I can't wait to dive into.
I haven't exactly been watching what I eat lately. 🙄

20210424_135424.jpg

Wow! You are wonderful! I want see you become much more fat! Let yourself go, take it easy and eat a lot of fattening foods that you want all around the day!

3 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Tonight, my feeder insisted that I go for a walk with him. He wanted to take me to the gym, but I'm too embarrassed at how fat and dimpled and jiggly I've become, so I refused.

I fooled him completely and once we had my food in hand, we walked directly home so I could stuff myself while it was still warm.

Hm. Judging by the photos, though, that fat ass still seems to have wound up quite literally em-bared. :P

17 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Tonight, my feeder insisted that I go for a walk with him. He wanted to take me to the gym, but I'm too embarrassed at how fat and dimpled and jiggly I've become, so I refused. But he did get me to go for a walk. So I suggested we take a new route, and walk through a park in the area. But what my feeder didn't know is that I was actually taking us to a Vietnamese restaurant across the street where I had carryout waiting. And what could he do? The food was already paid for. We were in front of the building. I fooled him completely and once we had my food in hand, we walked directly home so I could stuff myself while it was still warm.

CouchQueen - 2021-04-27(01).jpg

Your ever expanding giant gut has met it's match! We need to see more of that rapidly growing fat ass ASAP!