CouchQueen​😃

18 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I never intended to get this fat.
Sexy, right? 😁

CouchQueen - 2021-01-27(01).jpg

The more you're into it, the hotter it is. 

First it's just a little extra to eat. 

Then it's grazing all day. 

Soon it's trying to finish off a pizza by yourself.

Then it's getting bigger sized clothes.

Cake for breakfast

Your guy lusting after your lovehandles and bigger ass and showing you how much he likes you bigger.

Can't suck in this belly any longer!

Did there used to be a break between meals? You don't remember...

Thighs rub together and look deliciously plump

Wow, you're outta breath doing things!

Doesn't everyone go to all you can eat restaurants twice a week?

Every meal is finished only when you can't take a deep breath, and you're groaning. 

Did I mention your guy likes responding to how hot you are and how much you can now eat? 

New, bigger clothes again. Maybe you should get something stretchy...

Thoughts of delicious food swirl in your head

A pizza sounds good, but you're still a little hungry after. Maybe breadsticks or lava cake?

Stairs are getting to be tiring, so it's a big "no" for you.

You can see the allure of staying on the couch or in bed all day. 

Of course food and sex go together, silly! You get stuffed and then you get stuffed! 

Why would anyone choose to deprive themselves? It's just not worth being skinny. 

200 lbs seems skinny to you.

This is going to be continued- by you! I'm just documenting it, lol.

10 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm just so surprised at how much fatter I've gotten this past year. In 2019, I was deliberately trying to get bigger, but in 2020 it was just this forward momentum of getting myself hooked on sweets and stuffings and being lazy. I never really compensated with physical activity or exercise and I don't have the willpower to stop myself from eating all ours of the day. I basically blew up out of control in 2020 and I doubt I have the willpower to push the brakes. I'm truly a conditioned fat girl now. Gym bunny days are so far gone. 😳

I LOVED reading this post!  So sexy, so honest, so inspirational.  I would love to read more of this kind of writing, CQ.

1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm just so surprised at how much fatter I've gotten this past year. In 2019, I was deliberately trying to get bigger, but in 2020 it was just this forward momentum of getting myself hooked on sweets and stuffings and being lazy. I never really compensated with physical activity or exercise and I don't have the willpower to stop myself from eating all ours of the day. I basically blew up out of control in 2020 and I doubt I have the willpower to push the brakes. I'm truly a conditioned fat girl now. Gym bunny days are so far gone. 😳

Are you going to do a weigh in soon? 

• Curvage Model

No, I'm still definitely going to be doing dancing and exercise stuff, but maybe just for the benefit of watching all of my chub jiggle around. 😋

And I still have that desire to sneak a GoPro into the gym, and film myself all chubby and embarrassed, looking over my shoulder to see if anyone's watching a doughy fat girl work out.

10 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

No, I'm still definitely going to be doing dancing and exercise stuff, but maybe just for the benefit of watching all of my chub jiggle around. 😋

And I still have that desire to sneak a GoPro into the gym, and film myself all chubby and embarrassed, looking over my shoulder to see if anyone's watching a doughy fat girl work out.

Oh that's such a good idea for a vid!  I love the idea of the embarrassment thing in a skimpy little workout outfit!

30 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Oh my god that's an amazing idea!🤩 You will can doing sexy belly dances 🥰

• Curvage Model
On 2/1/2021 at 8:23 AM, fatowl said:

A sexy idea for a video is you doing yoga or dancing.  Just how many directions can your chub jiggle?

I want to do more stuff in VR too.

Beat Saber is an obvious choice, but my feeder got me to play Space Pirate Trainer the other day, and we were both impressed at how much my chubby bits were wobbling all over the place! 🔫😆