CouchQueen​😃

1 minute ago, CouchQueen said:

I don't have a goal of gaining or losing weight right now. I just wanna be a little more physically active.
Even if I wanted to eat less, I get such strong cravings for food.
I'm a well-conditioned feedee. 😁

So probably you will start some physical activities that will make you more hungry; you will start to eat more and you will end more active but fatter? 😉😉😉

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, sueeross1 said:

So probably you will start some physical activities that will make you more hungry; you will start to eat more and you will end more active but fatter? 😉😉😉

Hahaha hey you gotta consume calories to burn calories, am i right???

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, softsliver said:

outta curiosity, do you have a more of a body positive outlook then you did when you had tight thin waist? 

Hard to say. If I went to workout today, I'd be the fat girl at the gym.
It wasn't that long ago that I was one of the most toned people in there and now I'm a butterball!
I couldn't hide my belly if I tried, and I'm sure those fit toned people at the gym can tell I stuff myself with food!

Don't get me wrong, I feel hella sexy flopping my big belly around,
admiring my expanding hips and my unspeakably soft inner thighs.
And I've found some really flattering outfits from Torrid and the like, so I feel cute when I go out.
Chubby women can be just as gorgeous as skinny women, and maybe even more so depending on who you ask 😉

In my book, you're one of a handful of top beauties on this site, which is saying a lot. You started out looking wonderful, and just get better as you gain. I also like the way your mind works based on the writings that go with your pictures and video previews. Looking forward to seeing more of you (in every meaning of the phrase) in 2021!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see you ALWAYS holding a quart of Heavy Cream, bottle of Boost, or a big Donut in every updated "portrait" --- as a symbol that your weight gain is endless and very ONGOING.  QUESTION: what do you think about this idea of teasing your Fat Admirers?  🤔

On 12/28/2020 at 6:49 PM, CouchQueen said:

Hard to say. If I went to workout today, I'd be the fat girl at the gym.
It wasn't that long ago that I was one of the most toned people in there and now I'm a butterball!
I couldn't hide my belly if I tried, and I'm sure those fit toned people at the gym can tell I stuff myself with food!

Don't get me wrong, I feel hella sexy flopping my big belly around,
admiring my expanding hips and my unspeakably soft inner thighs.
And I've found some really flattering outfits from Torrid and the like, so I feel cute when I go out.
Chubby women can be just as gorgeous as skinny women, and maybe even more so depending on who you ask 😉

I think you'd make a big splash at the gym. 

Probably have a few trainers approach you and maybe a lot of conversations about you behind your back. Lots of mirrors, too.

But what's cool is that we can all enjoy you being fat here and you can eat all you want. 

You can maintain or gain all you want and we're all cool with it. 

So wait until you're hungry, go out shopping and get all the fattening food you can, because you don't want to run out!

Get yourself super full and imagine what we do when we look at your hot, gaining self!

• Curvage Model
On 1/17/2021 at 3:39 PM, high said:

I think you'd make a big splash at the gym. 

Probably have a few trainers approach you and maybe a lot of conversations about you behind your back. Lots of mirrors, too.

But what's cool is that we can all enjoy you being fat here and you can eat all you want. 

You can maintain or gain all you want and we're all cool with it. 

So wait until you're hungry, go out shopping and get all the fattening food you can, because you don't want to run out!

Get yourself super full and imagine what we do when we look at your hot, gaining self!

One day, when I'm feeling brave I'll sneak a GoPro into the gym nearby and record myself working out. Maybe capture a little slow-mo, maybe with fit people working out in the background 💦

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, polaender said:

@CouchQueen

Can you tell us if having sex is different because of your weight gain? 

I've always been into kinky stuff in the bedroom. Submission, bondage, spanking, pet play, breath play, facesitting...
That hasn't changed much with my weight, except that I find myself playing a pig more often than a puppy or a kitten.
Now that I'm much, much fatter than I was a couple years ago, the biggest thing I've noticed is that I can't see the penetration anymore! 😖
Even if my belly wasn't in the way, I have a big squishy roll of fat that covers my pussy. It gives my feeder something to tease me about, which I love, but I miss seeing it.
Because I've grown so soft, when I have rough sex it's like I'm being spanked on my ass and my thighs with each thrust.
And, of course, if any part of my body is groped or jiggled, all the rest of me jiggles too, like a big waterbed. 😅

Such rapid, steady GROWTH !!!  I became a lifelong fan of yours only in the last few days.  That photo of you astride your lover, eating  a spoonful of fattening ice cream, and gazing in the mirror at your increasing weight gain made my glasses fog up from the sexual heat that suddenly rose inside me. Never have I seen a photo like that very unique pose.  Since then, I'm keeping a watchful eye upon you anticipating more creative poses !!!  😍

7 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I've always been into kinky stuff in the bedroom. Submission, bondage, spanking, pet play, breath play, facesitting...
That hasn't changed much with my weight, except that I find myself playing a pig more often than a puppy or a kitten.
Now that I'm much, much fatter than I was a couple years ago, the biggest thing I've noticed is that I can't see the penetration anymore! 😖
Even if my belly wasn't in the way, I have a big squishy roll of fat that covers my pussy. It gives my feeder something to tease me about, which I love, but I miss seeing it.
Because I've grown so soft, when I have rough sex it's like I'm being spanked on my ass and my thighs with each thrust.
And, of course, if any part of my body is groped or jiggled, all the rest of me jiggles too, like a big waterbed. 😅

😍😍

Are you also getting quicker out of breath while riding?