CouchQueen​😃

You're excelling in the very best of ways! It's rare that someone could check off that they were a gym rat and then switch to the ongoing achievement of unrestricted eating, smokin' hot curve development and being an object of desire for your bf and a heck of a lot of others!

• Curvage Model
On 11/26/2020 at 12:23 PM, softsliver said:

Couch queen I’m sure you’ll get back in shape one of these days......maybe... I think.

My feeder just tried and failed to get me to go to the gym.
I got out of going yesterday, on the promise that I'd go today.
But, instead, I'm being a bratty fatty. 😝

3 hours ago, softsliver said:

I love the premise keep lying to your feeder that your going to gym as your feeder questions that as you look noticeably fatter than before.  

It is funny how with the lubrication of money, these curvage fantasies manifest into reality. Since I first started liking girls, this has always been my fetish. It is in my DNA, I can't help it. But I never have pushed it on a gf, or paid for any video, because of the potential ill effects. I don't support someone ruining their health for my pleasure. But dang, it sure does turn me on like nothing else. I gotta find me a natural fatty, haha

5 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

My feeder just tried and failed to get me to go to the gym.
I got out of going yesterday, on the promise that I'd go today.
But, instead, I'm being a bratty fatty. 😝

Be a brat then demand a huge meal and say you’ll think about the gym. Throw a tantrum if you can’t get the meal. 😉

• Curvage Model
On 11/28/2020 at 7:00 PM, luke8694 said:

Be a brat then demand a huge meal and say you’ll think about the gym. Throw a tantrum if you can’t get the meal. 😉

I have gotten brattier now that I'm fatter. I'm a spoiled little fatty and it's my feeders fault, I used to be so self sufficient now I ask him to do things for me all the time.

2 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I have gotten brattier now that I'm fatter. I'm a spoiled little fatty and it's my feeders fault, I used to be so self sufficient now I ask him to do things for me all the time.

Well now you both know your places, yours is on the couch stuffing yourself while he gets you everything you could need. 😉😏😁

• Curvage Model

OMG I almost broke this steel bone corset. I love you guys so much that I put this on, this was torture getting this on. I felt like Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean when she passed out because she couldn't breathe in her corset. This used to close all the way through now this is the farthest that it goes, I barely slipped in I couldn't even get enough rope to tie it together. This is not your run-of-the-mill corset too this was actually made out of steel boning made in England, it was for a costume for the Renaissance Festival.

IMG_20201201_174713.jpg

IMG_20201201_174751.jpg

Edited by CouchQueen

24 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

OMG I almost broke this steel bone corset. I love you guys so much that I put this on, this was torture getting this on. I felt like Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean when she passed out because she couldn't breathe in her corset. This used to close all the way through now this is the farthest that it goes, I barely slipped in I couldn't even get enough rope to tie it together. This is not your run-of-the-mill corset too this was actually made out of steel boning made in England, it was for a costume for the Renaissance Festival.

IMG_20201201_174713.jpg

IMG_20201201_174751.jpg

This is so hot oml 

• Curvage Model
On 12/5/2020 at 3:46 PM, maurice_deux said:

😊

image (1).jpg

Hard to believe I am or was either one of those at this point!
I'm so far from my skinny, "gym bunny" self
but being this big is unreal to me. Fatter than I've ever been. More gut than I know what to do with!

5 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Hard to believe I am or was either one of those at this point!
I'm so far from my skinny, "gym bunny" self
but being this big is unreal to me. Fatter than I've ever been. More gut than I know what to do with!

So will you start a diet now, or we can hope to see you getting more bigger in the future?

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, sueeross1 said:

So will you start a diet now, or we can hope to see you getting more bigger in the future?

I don't have a goal of gaining or losing weight right now. I just wanna be a little more physically active.
Even if I wanted to eat less, I get such strong cravings for food.
I'm a well-conditioned feedee. 😁