CouchQueen​😃

It’s absolutely amazing. And like worth really looking at. That’s a really big transformation like that’s almost unrecognizable territory. Look at what’s happened to your once thin body.. layers and layers of fat have came onto your body from extra food you purposely consumed. Your ass has tripled in size and your legs have become tree trunks.. your belly? I’m telling you now people are in shock when they see you if they recognize!! Right now you are bigger wider and sexier and there’s nothing better!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
44 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

@NogutNoglory 😁 thank your for the flattery, I still have that outfit sitting in the closet. I'm having a hard time getting rid of it, maybe because I think I'll be able to wear it again one day.

Could you still get it on? That would be a fantastic before and after!!! Or even a video of you trying to get into it!!

It sounds like you are not completely satisfied about your gain and to some degree regret that you are no longer fit and active. You say, "I rarely look at old pics because I miss the old me and I know deep down there's that skinny gym bunny waiting to be awoken again." Is that because your gain is just a phase? That you wanted to gain to have that experience in your life, but are most happy being fit? I might be reading too much into your comment, but don't do anything that is not mentally healthy for you. I think you look incredibly attractive as both a fit girl and as a huge fatty. Most women can't pull that off. Just make sure you have a healthy image of your own body. I've learned how hard that is with all the messages out there, many contradictory, about how women should look. Sorry if I took your comment and ran with it in the wrong direction, but I just thought there might be something deeper to that comment. If you chose to continue to gain, make sure that is what you truly want to do and we'll be here to witness how the extra pounds continues to make you beautiful.

7 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I found these old pajamas in a tote while cleaning, I remember when I bought these last year back when I was beginning to gain weight. I needed something stretchy and comfy to allow my growing body room for gaining. Now they just ride up my butt crack and show my belly hang. I can't believe it's been a year and how much I've changed, my eating habits, my routines and most of all my body! I rarely look at old pics because I miss the old me and I know deep down there's that skinny gym bunny waiting to be awoken again.

IMG_20201125_233219.jpg

IMG_20201125_232554.jpg

IMG_20201125_232437.jpg

IMG_20201125_234304.jpg

You should become a powerlifter! Keep that chubby body and get more muscle