CouchQueen​😃

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 10:03 AM, CouchQueen said:

I'm so excited to have all of this space to make content in (and decorate and live in, etc, but mostly make content 😄)

Uh, I think you're neglecting to mention the most important use of that space: to fill. You've been filling quite a lot of it these days, after all.

4 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

This is how I roll.

I just stuffed myself with shawarma.

I had been doing good all day, but this was my fourth meal of the day, and I feel so guilty. My feeder is teasing me, even though he encouraged me to place the order.

20200926_153830.jpg

Holy cow, you can land an airplane on those thighs!

A fourth meal is actually better for you since it lets your body's appetite be truly recognized and doesn't allow for vitamin deficiency. Some say a fifth meal is also recommended, but we can revisit that later...

Guest Sammybellylover

Hi CouchQueen, because I knew you like comaparions, I did two for you. Just to please you and worship your beautiful transformation from a pretty girl to a full figured beauty!

CouchQueen5.jpg

CouchQueen4.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 10/5/2020 at 11:32 AM, drpop said:

It is hard to imagine that you went to the gym and now you have become a little piggy. I hope you keep going. take care and stay safe.

I'm not kidding when I say the gym is 100ft away. I can see people working out from the sidewalk in front of my place. 😳

@Sammybellylover & @GotFat89

Impressive B&As! ❤️
What do you think of these?

CouchQueen - 2020-10-07(01).jpg

Guest Sammybellylover
7 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm not kidding when I say the gym is 100ft away. I can see people working out from the sidewalk in front of my place. 😳

Impressive B&As! ❤️

Thanks for just another impressive comparison to document your amazing transformation from a pretty but hungry girl to a fullfigured, beautiful and satisfied lady.😍To worship your evolution again I did another B&A! Just to encourage you for +100lbs😊

Keep on indulging life in all its fatness and avoid any gym! 😉

CouchQueen.jpg

Guest GotFat89
12 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Impressive B&As! ❤️

Impressive! 

A fake piggy/ a Real Piggy 🐷

Guest Cover19

How much weight have you put on since starting, you look absolutely massive now? Hope you keep gaining well into the 250lbs and on