CouchQueen​😃

4 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Corsets made me look so skinny. That's all I need- one corset away from looking fit and slender again!

CouchQueen - 2020-04-29(01).jpg

You're getting fat.

But it's nice to know that you can just hide it with a corset and loose shirt and it's not like you're 500 lbs or anything. I don't even think that you could ever get that fat even eating massive amounts nonstop. Which means you can do that.

Guest hedeon1993
On 4/30/2020 at 2:42 AM, CouchQueen said:

Corsets made me look so skinny. That's all I need- one corset away from looking fit and slender again!

Wow, what an amazing transformation. you're one of the sexiest gainers on the scene and I wanted to say that i think your thigh is now thicker than your waist before, isn't that right?

On 4/29/2020 at 10:42 PM, CouchQueen said:

Hmmm I hate to break the bad news to you but I'm not so sure about that lol.

I'm sure you'll be eating proper portions of healthy food and be back in the gym once this quarentine is over though! It's only temporary, you'll be a skinny fit girl again in no time !

4 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

That's the curse, I'm afraid.
I think about food constantly, and not just food, but unhealthy stuff.

But I do buy healthy groceries and I go for walks every day.
I'm even about to prove it with a free workout video, once I get it edited together :)

CouchQueen - 2020-05-02(02).jpg

CouchQueen - 2020-05-02(01).jpg

Ooh 
I will never say no to a workout vid, always the best types of videos 

Walks and light workouts are to help you to continue to gain.  They increase your appetite!   Healthy foods such as nuts and meats are packed with nutrition and calories.  Mix in pasta and oriental noodles to let your body bloom and balloon!  So Sexy!  Love the BDSM attitude and themes.  

32 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

That's the curse, I'm afraid.
I think about food constantly, and not just food, but unhealthy stuff.

But I do buy healthy groceries and I go for walks every day.
I'm even about to prove it with a free workout video, once I get it edited together :)

CouchQueen - 2020-05-02(02).jpg

CouchQueen - 2020-05-02(01).jpg

I can tell you're going to get back into shape in no time once the gyms re open...lol

8 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

(I dig the BDSM vibe too, and we intend to do more of it. I'm just not able to label it as such cuz site reasons.)

Id buy a forced feeding video in an instant! Is anything like that in the plans? 

Guest high

Sometimes we have to do things for work that we don't want to do. If you have to do a couple of weekly stuffings with indulgent food, I'm sure that you can understand it's for work.