CouchQueen​😃

Guest B/A Creator
3 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

well, i decided i'm gonna go for the 200 gw.

for me, basically, that means i'm not going to worry about working out or watching what i eat.
i won't consider any limits to my diet, until i reach that goal weight.

200 we're coming!

Enjoy yourself with a lot of food and celebrate the goal with a delicious cake! 😃😉

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, fattony20 said:

Have you ever tried a blindfolded force feeding?  Like the kind where you have no idea how much food you'll be eating? I've heard it can be an interesting experience, especially when you start reaching your capacity.😲

I've been tied to a chair, blindfolded, force fed Krispy Kreme and then funnel fed milk

That last picture looks so decadent, like a princess who has her hand maidens bring her a feast which she has just polished off. Now she is learning back on her thrown with a stuffed belly draining the last few drops of wine from her nectar."

Hand maiden says, "Your majesty, can I bring you anything else?"

Princess lets out a loud burp, pats her belly with both hands and replies, "Be gone now, but come back in 15 minutes with another plate of donuts."

6 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

last time i mentioned it, i was 190lbs. tonight, i'm 192lbs.
it can vary, up and down by several pounds, but i'm actually excited to be willing myself to gain :)

i have to ask for a new uniform at work, because i can barely fit in my current ones.
it's been hard to breathe and also hard to hide my protruding belly.
yesterday, a co-worker asked me why i stopped going to the gym.

i'll do a video this weekend of me trying to do my old workouts
and i've got another, quite kinky idea for a 2nd video. we'll seeeeee

GIF02---2019-08-14.gif

GIF01 - 2019-08-14.gif

B&A02_2019-08-14.jpg

Slow-motion jiggles are the absolute best. Thanks so much for sharing all these.