CouchQueen​😃

Guest Dodgecummins

You have really let go... beautiful gain and can’t wait to see it continue! :) thanks for this thread! 

Wow! Pretty awesome that you used to be disciplined and tight and now you're lazy and hedonistic and that butt of yours has gotten round and will get bigger, with cellulite dimples. 

I mean, what could happen by you joining a site that rewards a fatty like you with praise for eating until you're stuffed all the time? 

I think you're going to look back at today's pictures in a few months, maybe a year, and wonder "what the hell happened that i'm so fat????"

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, high said:

Wow! Pretty awesome that you used to be disciplined and tight and now you're lazy and hedonistic and that butt of yours has gotten round and will get bigger, with cellulite dimples. 

I mean, what could happen by you joining a site that rewards a fatty like you with praise for eating until you're stuffed all the time? 

I think you're going to look back at today's pictures in a few months, maybe a year, and wonder "what the hell happened that i'm so fat????"

this post had its intended response. thank you. i'm blushing.

Your costume is a fitting one. Obviously this is only the beggining for you. What kind of gym rat dresses like a pig and doesn't expect to become one. You look like you've developed some habits that are going to to stick with you. Bye bye gym, hello sitting on your ass all day and stuffing yourself till you can't move.

You wear a snout and eat as much as the blue-ribbon pig at the county fair; I wouldn’t say you were so much sabotaged by food and laziness, but a victim of your love of food and just being a lazy greedy pig.

If you went to the gym now, they wouldn’t even recognize you. Before your skin was so tight you couldn’t pinch and inch, now you’re grabbing multiple handfuls at a time. You’ve grown a cellulite ass, elbow fat and you’ve got a gigantic roll where your waist used to be. If you keep living up to your screen name, next year you’ll be competing for that ribbon.

Wow you used to be so fit and trim but look what happened to you far easier to eat and stuff yourself than work out all the time. Seems like its more fun pigging out on whatever you want and getting fat than dieting and exercising. I mean looking by the amount you've put on and that gut you've gained I'd say so anyway. 

All your laziness has just made you soft and pudgy, bet you've slowed down as you've got heavier with all that extra weight on your frame. All you want to do now is sit on that fat arse and eat with no thought of going back to the gym, each day of doing so making it a more distance life style and memory.

You're a fat girl now and are only going to get bigger as you will want more food that will make you even more sluggish. Now that you've found yourself here and even though we tease you we love what a fatty you've become just as much as you clearly have been. With all the encouragement you won't think much of a few extra pounds or burgers with all the adoration you get, but it will slowly have an impact on that growing waistline and figure of yours. It won't be long before you've gone from just an out of shape gym bunny to a full blown bloated hog. :P

Wow! This is pretty random, but you look a lot like a character in a story I've been writing for years. It's not FA-related, but that character does love overeating and gets chubby.

I must admit the pig-nose is slightly offputting, but you're absolutely stunning.

Ever got up late at night to sneakily stuff yourself without people noticing? Or had to hide how much you're overeating? I bet that glorious muffin top is getting hard to conceal...