CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, sedcgamer said:

Did your boyfriend tell you he was fatting you up? I thinking if I should tell my girlfriend what I'm doing. Last time she weighed herself she gained 40lbs and now her fat pants are hard to put on. If I tell her and she gettings into the fetish I can really blow her up a lot faster.

That's definitely going to depend on your particular situation, and what your lady is up for.

My BF was lavishing praise on my belly even back when I was still going to the gym. Then I started to gain a little bit of "relationship weight" and the attention on my jiggly bits intensified. Eventually, he spoke to me about feedism. By the time he did, I was ready to say "screw it," and take the plunge.

Guest sedcgamer
1 minute ago, CouchQueen said:

That's definitely going to depend on your particular situation, and what your lady is up for.

My BF was lavishing praise on my belly even back when I was still going to the gym. Then I started to gain a little bit of "relationship weight" and the attention on my jiggly bits intensified. Eventually, he spoke to me about feedism. By the time he did, I was ready to say "screw it," and take the plunge.

When you said screw it was it because you got sick of going to the gym and working out all the time? I might put a twist and tell my girlfriend her bigger boobs and butt are turning me on and say gaining weight has its plusses. Might also say you look like a sexy preggo if she likes the first part.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, sedcgamer said:

When you said screw it was it because you got sick of going to the gym and working out all the time? I might put a twist and tell my girlfriend her bigger boobs and butt are turning me on and say gaining weight has its plusses. Might also say you look like a sexy preggo if she likes the first part.

For me, it was basically permission to eat whatever I want, without regarding the consequences. I love food. So, that was enough to entice me.

Guest sedcgamer
3 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

For me, it was basically permission to eat whatever I want, without regarding the consequences. I love food. So, that was enough to entice me.

My girlfriend loves eating also. What ever is in the house she'll eat it. Snacks on junk food all day. I bought Oreos yesterday and she ate half the box. I know its killing her not to attack the rest of it. She said you want some? Eat them or I will. I said ok. But I really bought them for her. LOL she has a fupa now. 

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, sedcgamer said:

My girlfriend loves eating also. What ever is in the house she'll eat it. Snacks on junk food all day. I bought Oreos yesterday and she ate half the box. I know its killing her not to attack the rest of it. She said you want some? Eat them or I will. I said ok. But I really bought them for her. LOL she has a fupa now. 

Relatable. My feeder knows that, if I'm asking him "Do you want some of this?" what I really mean is.. if you don't eat your half pretty quickly, I'm going to.

Guest sedcgamer
1 minute ago, CouchQueen said:

Relatable. My feeder knows that, if I'm asking him "Do you want some of this?" what I really mean is.. if you don't eat your half pretty quickly, I'm going to.

Is there a size you want to get to or are you happy at the size you are now? I really like the size you are at now. Its as the fat went to all the right places. You have big nice boobs and a big preggo belly and a nice fat butt. My girlfriend is about half you size.

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, sedcgamer said:

Is there a size you want to get to or are you happy at the size you are now? I really like the size you are at now. Its as the fat went to all the right places. You have big nice boobs and a big preggo belly and a nice fat butt. My girlfriend is about half you size.

I honestly haven't made up my mind just yet. The size I want to be changes periodically.

Guest ForestGuy

12 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Kolejny z moich ulubionych gifów!

Nowa zawartość pojawi się nieco później w tym tygodniu, btw 😘

Tumblr_l_267788263874460.gif

I have a slightly different question, how did your family react to you gaining so much weight? 

Guest sedcgamer
9 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I think you guys are going to like what I have to show you this afternoon ❤️🔥

CouchQueen - 2023-06-05(11).jpg

CouchQueen - 2023-06-06(06).jpg

Such a beatiful belly.

Guest ForestGuy

1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

I think you guys are going to like what I have to show you this afternoon ❤️🔥

CouchQueen - 2023-06-05(11).jpg

CouchQueen - 2023-06-06(06).jpg

CouchQueen 2.png

Guest sedcgamer
On 5/25/2023 at 3:05 PM, CouchQueen said:

Feedism is an investment.

And it's nice to see my assets grow. 😁

CouchQueen - 2023-05-21(03).jpg

I just love how your panties are also your belly support. I love when fat girls pull their lingerie over their bellies and when they pull those panties off the belly pops out so dam sexy.

Guest ForestGuy
36 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

That's wonderful! Thank you so much for making this!

No problem, it's a pleasure for me

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, sedcgamer said:

I just love how your panties are also your belly support. I love when fat girls pull their lingerie over their bellies and when they pull those panties off the belly pops out so dam sexy.

It's the constant struggle! Do I put my waistband over my belly or under it? Where is my waist these days? 😝😝😝

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Wow you are breathtaking when you face the camera like that and expose your beautiful belly ! 😍🥵

I do a lot of side angle, because I like to show off just how far my belly sticks out. But I'm definitely glad you're enjoying the front-on view!

Guest ForestGuy
5 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

May I post this on my other socials?

Yes of course you can post

24 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I was such a little cutie- all embarrassed about my starter belly that I didn't realize was a starter belly 😝😝😝

CouchQueen - 2023-06-05(06).jpg

CouchQueen - 2023-06-05(05).jpg

CouchQueen - 2023-06-05(04).jpg

Can you imagine if you never met your feeder? You'd still be going to gym, counting calories, constantly trying your shrink your waistline. Thank god you realized your potential as a fat girl. You were meant to have thick thighs, a fat ass, a jiggly belly, full breasts, and a second chin. You were meant to be pampered and fed. The question isn't how did let your starter belly turn into a fat gut. The question is how were you able to hang onto this ridiculous fantasy of being a skinny girl for so long?