CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, oatmeal said:

I do the same thing. Steal little glances to see what level the other gym folks appear to be at. Im sure you turned some heads. 

They probably think, "Oh, good for her for finally going to the gym." Not knowing I spent a decade at the gym before going soft.

15 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Actual gym outfit that I wore to the actual gym.

I guess I can't technically call this "inactive wear" now. But don't worry, I'm not going skinny on you. 😝

image000000.jpg

image000001.jpg

image000002.jpg

You look absolutely incredible in that outfit. A sexy picture doesn't have to be wearing lingerie, or bare etc.

You're wearing a simple, normal everyday outfit that millions of women wear every day however...

You make it look outrageously hot 😍🥵

21 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Actual gym outfit that I wore to the actual gym.

I guess I can't technically call this "inactive wear" now. But don't worry, I'm not going skinny on you. 😝

image000000.jpg

image000001.jpg

image000002.jpg

Gosh, blobwear you mean, you look like a perfect sphere, center of gravity is surely your growing gut, you're a gem. 250 is creeping not so far away I guess

• Curvage Model
33 minutes ago, quantativeeasing said:

It's so hot how it feels like your spirit animal has totally changed from a kitty to a pig, I bet your feeder wonders whether you're gonna start oinking and snorting around the house.

Oh, he doesn't have to wonder. I do it on command. oinking, mooing, meowing, putting my paws up like a pet girl... He gets all of it. 🥰

1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

I forget exactly where I came across this edit, so forgive me if you've already seen it.

My old gym bunny body

Vs an image of a feedee's belly that my BF showed me the day that he introduced me to the fetish, and asked if I would be his feedee

Vs how I ended up, with probably an even bigger belly than the girl in the photo 😅

image(4).jpg.d4f9fb3e810100102ca44f24b6108007.jpg

Incredible and dreamy story ! You have grown a lot and fatter than the picture ! So hot and beautiful ! 😍