CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
44 minutes ago, Lebron4mvp said:

You sure that’s you in the first picture? That girl looks athletic and serious about her diet no way she’d end up fat like you. 

You don't see her in there, in the picture on the right? the skinny girl I used to be, buried under the fat girl I am now..

CouchQueen - 2023-01-21(13).jpg

I love thinking about this being just a midway point on your journey. When you really get up the guts to start seriously gaining again, these "fat" photos are going to seem like they skinny ones do now. You'll be shocked and amazed at what happened. You'll grieve for the fat cutey you used to be when you're just a disgusting mountain of fat with four chins and pendulous blobs hanging from every limb. And then you'll realize you're even hotter that way, even if just getting off the couch takes a half hour of effort and the act of standing in place puts you out of breath.

40 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I took a mini vacation with my feeder and some friends this weekend. And you guys know I've been trying to watch my weight.

I GAINED FOUR POUNDS IN FOUR DAYS! 😨

You sure know the kind of news that will make us happy! Seriously, though, don't you think it's time to give up on losing or maintaining and just let yourself go? You keep holding yourself back when you could be so much MORE.

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, Dog5353 said:

You sure know the kind of news that will make us happy! Seriously, though, don't you think it's time to give up on losing or maintaining and just let yourself go? You keep holding yourself back when you could be so much MORE.

You sound like my feeder. Don't get me wrong, he supports me and if I say I'm trying to be a little healthier, he'll back me up on that completely.

But, and when I told him I had gained 4 lbs, I could tell it sparked such a guilty pleasure in him. He told me I should give up and give in. He told me I should declare a new goal weight. 😳

5 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

You sound like my feeder. Don't get me wrong, he supports me and if I say I'm trying to be a little healthier, he'll back me up on that completely.

But, and when I told him I had gained 4 lbs, I could tell it sparked such a guilty pleasure in him. He told me I should give up and give in. He told me I should declare a new goal weight. 😳

smart man ;)

25 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

A new goal weight... that feels like Christmas! 😇

1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

The best feeder is not the pusher, but the enhancer, as I have always said.

2 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

He's on board, we're on board, what more do you need? I mean, I'm all for bodily autonomy, but isn't it so much hotter to just give up and gain? 260 would be so sweet, your origin story goal weight +100 lbs. Then it's an easy step up to 285, your origin story actual weight +100 lbs. From there you may as well gain up to 300 and become officially ssbbw. And you won't be able to stop at that point: you'll easily coast into 320, double your original goal weight. That's where we all want you!

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, Dog5353 said:

He's on board, we're on board, what more do you need? I mean, I'm all for bodily autonomy, but isn't it so much hotter to just give up and gain? 260 would be so sweet, your origin story goal weight +100 lbs. Then it's an easy step up to 285, your origin story actual weight +100 lbs. From there you may as well gain up to 300 and become officially ssbbw. And you won't be able to stop at that point: you'll easily coast into 320, double your original goal weight. That's where we all want you!

If I wasn't concerned about my health and mobility, I'd hand myself over to you guys and let you make me as big as a house. 🥵

And you're right, it's so much easier and sexier and more fun too just give in. My brain, my belly, all of my senses are screaming: Just give in.

18 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

If I wasn't concerned about my health and mobility, I'd hand myself over to you guys and let you make me as big as a house. 🥵

And you're right, it's so much easier and sexier and more fun too just give in. My brain, my belly, all of my senses are screaming: Just give in.

It feels like you're working up to it. Mobility will be harder for sure, but every step will remind you of what you've ruined, what you've chosen to destroy. That's pretty intense. And be honest, you're pretty damn happy staying on the couch.

Health is mostly about genetics anyway, don't let doctors scare you too much. I think as many people kill themselves with attempted weight loss as die from being fat.

Whatever you decide, we'll support you. But it seems like you've stalled a little in a similar way to the way you used to think about being fit. You're trying to control your urges instead of just giving in and accepting that your true form is never going to be socially acceptable. I feel like you're thinking that it's okay as long as you don't get out of control and get REALLY fat. Your body is so cute the way it is now, but gaining more might turn you into a disgusting freak. But I feel like the healthy thing is to embrace your true form and know that you're going to be beautiful no matter how big you get.

Guest GoGDawgz
34 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Another pic from a day out with my feeder. It's a little unflattering TBH but I'm sure you guys will like it 😅

CouchQueen - 2023-01-21(04)-1.jpg

Love it 😍 those shorts are struggling lol