I don't look like a ghost... do I?

CouchQueen - 2023-01-24.jpg

Of course not! You are delightfully attractive!!!❤️😃

Guest Berytosz
16 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Reposting my recent B&As here for posterity 😝

CouchQueen - 2023-01-21(08).jpg

CouchQueen - 2023-01-21(09).jpg

As you can see, there is another way to build the perfect big butt than pushing yourself in the gym🍑🐷.
I love watching your progress, because I always remember that you used to have doubts about weight gain, and now you show confidence, which adds to your charm😍. Who would have thought you'd get this far with your gain, and you don't seem to be slowing down🥶.
Your partner is lucky, but I think he needs to start worrying about his own safety🥵😅.

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
18 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Reposting my recent B&As here for posterity 😝

CouchQueen - 2023-01-21(08).jpg

CouchQueen - 2023-01-21(09).jpg

If you photoshop one of these and change the head, the difference in your body would convincingly make it look like two different people. Your waist was so slim, and now your belly is very plump.😉

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Jorge Reyes said:

I love the confidence you exude in both photos. Your pose seems to say, "I'm too hot for you, poor mortal".

I was incredibly arrogant! I need to remember to bring some of that energy to my new photos, even though I don't feel quite so vain and glorious these days 😅

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Loving-Chubby-Women said:

If you photoshop one of these and change the head, the difference in your body would convincingly make it look like two different people. Your waist was so slim, and now your belly is very plump.😉

It's sort of exciting when people try to call me out and act like I'm not the girl in the before photos 🥵

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

It's sort of exciting when people try to call me out and act like I'm not the girl in the before photos 🥵

Well, because I adore plump girls, I love the "after" pic, but you are very attractive in both pictures. At the top of your page, you have a series of pictures that sort of take us through your gaining journey, and when we see a larger group like that, it is easy to see how you got from before to after. I'm mostly a chubby lover, though, and not so much into gaining per se, but a lot of people are very much into the actual gain and that's fine. I just love a soft, somewhat round girl who enjoys eating, is warm and cuddly, and and enjoys being pampered. Your after picture looks like one of those girls. 😀