CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model

guys, i have a confession: i've been an AI this entire time 🤖

kidding, obviously. but i really enjoy messing around with some of the new tools that have been coming out.
that said, i know this stuff is contentious and i don't have any intention of using ai on my paid content.

if I ever use it on a picture like this, i'll mention it very clearly.

CouchQueen - 2023-01-17(01).jpg

*gasp!* Turns out all this time I've been a...Robosexual. :o 

Seriously, I hear you -- I've seen a lot of contention with AI utilized in art, a lot of it deserved when it uses art in ways the creators are not informed or would approve of, but I wouldn't say they don't have their use. 

BTW, what did you use to make the face?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jay Rock said:

*gasp!* Turns out all this time I've been a...Robosexual. :o 

Seriously, I hear you -- I've seen a lot of contention with AI utilized in art, a lot of it deserved when it uses art in ways the creators are not informed or would approve of, but I wouldn't say they don't have their use. 

BTW, what did you use to make the face?

DOES NOT FEMPUTE.

Here's the link. There's a YouTube channel called Two Minute Papers that talks about all sorts of cool and emerging machine learning stuff. That's where I found out about VToonify.

https://huggingface.co/spaces/PKUWilliamYang/VToonify

42 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

DOES NOT FEMPUTE.

Here's the link. There's a YouTube channel called Two Minute Papers that talks about all sorts of cool and emerging machine learning stuff. That's where I found out about VToonify.

https://huggingface.co/spaces/PKUWilliamYang/VToonify

I was experimenting with the page you suggested and got results closer to nightmares than erotic fantasies.  I think I now understand first hand the uncanny valley theory. Although it's probably because I'm just getting to know the program, because you got your image very well.

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Jorge Reyes said:

I was experimenting with the page you suggested and got results closer to nightmares than erotic fantasies.  I think I now understand first hand the uncanny valley theory. Although it's probably because I'm just getting to know the program, because you got your image very well.

I had pretty decent luck with it on my first try. And then it occurred to me that I could use a full body shot... let it crop to just my face, and then lay the cartoonified version of my face on top of the original photo in Photoshop... Blend the edges and there you go!

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, FatterforMe said:

I couldn’t imagine seeing this coming at me. I would immediately surrender any will and succumb to your every want 😍👸🏼  

All I wanted in that moment was the barbecue skewers listed on that order ticket and the cup of wine in my hand. 😝