CouchQueen​😃

4 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm already bigger than I ever thought I would get, so that's a difficult question to answer lol.

My feeder and I were supposedly just trying out this kink for fun. I didn't think it would be a permanent feature of my identity and my waistline!

I like where I'm at right now, but I also really enjoy the rush of gaining and the gluttony it allows me to indulge in. I've even considered losing some weight and then turning around and doing that *serious* feedism. Heavy cream. Mass builder. Chart my progress. That kind of thing.

Oh, wow, that's such a hot idea. I don't think you'll ever get back to 165, but it would be amazing for you to really fight your way back down to 200 only to turn around and see how fast you can gain your way up to 300. Just breathtaking to imagine!!!

Lose like 25 pounds and then gain 100 pounds as you described with mass gainer shakes and heavy cream and Big gluttonous eating!  Think of the videos you could make of the feeding sessions, stuffings, and weigh it's!!  Overindulgence whenever you want, stuffing whatever you want, and delighting in it all!  Go For It!!!

5 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm already bigger than I ever thought I would get, so that's a difficult question to answer lol.

My feeder and I were supposedly just trying out this kink for fun. I didn't think it would be a permanent feature of my identity and my waistline!

I like where I'm at right now, but I also really enjoy the rush of gaining and the gluttony it allows me to indulge in. I've even considered losing some weight and then turning around and doing that *serious* feedism. Heavy cream. Mass builder. Chart my progress. That kind of thing.

You can't imagine the perverse fantasies that your words unleashed. The very idea that you enter the world of serious feedism of your own free will, that not even by chance you waste a single drop of the heavy cream running down the funnel and that stepping on the scales to see how fat you have become turns into your daily ritual, makes the calmest mind lose control.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Your lips always look plump and supple. I'll bet you're a great Kisser !!! 💕😀👍

My feeder never complains! In fact, he encourages me to kiss him harder and deeper. He'll say something like, "kiss me like you're a fat girl eating a cake." 🥵

When I had a feeder the thrill, rush and fear of just how big I was getting was a source of near constant arousal for me. I found myself wishing/wanting/desiring/hoping he would walk through the door with a bag of fast food or ice cream or whatever. We did some of that heavy cream gorging and that was tough. It sounds yummy but it did make me nauseous. Did get really aroused during the stuffing sessions. There were a couple months were he would measure me every two or three weeks to see how my measurements changed. Loved that because I felt like I was just livestock that he was fattening up for the county fair. lol.

19 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Not a recent picture, but come on! You can't tell me I don't hide it well! Would you really suspect the girl in the first picture is hiding that big blubbery gut? 🥵

CouchQueen - 2023-01-01(03)-2.jpg

CouchQueen - 2023-01-01(03)-1.jpg

The way that plump, over fed gut must jiggle and ripple over and around your waistband with each step you take must make you crazy for more