CouchQueen​😃

6 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm already well on my way! I already gobbled down all of the Thanksgiving leftovers. I told myself I didn't want to let them go bad, but... Imagine me letting leftovers go bad. 🤣

I've gone to the gym a couple times in the past month or so, but I haven't been back since turkey day. 😨

Here's to gaining a pile of pounds. Been hoping for a new weigh-in video with a new record-breaking weight. You certainly LOOK bigger than ever before.

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
19 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Just some face pics today. Something about taking selfies in the car always seems like it adds 20 lbs. 😅

CouchQueen - 2022-10-23-7-3.jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-10-23-8-2.jpg

You’ve shown us pictures of you with a slim body, pictures of you with a plump body, belly shots, full-body shots, and face-only shots, and while there are differences in all of them, the one constant in ALL your pictures is that you are VERY PRETTY! So… 20 lbs more, 20 lbs less, or somewhere in between… your attractiveness remains… and it’s also clear you have a great personality too!!! That means you’re pretty inside and out! Your chubbiness is just a bonus, then.❤️😃

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
On 11/29/2022 at 11:40 AM, CouchQueen said:

👀

CouchQueen - 2022-10-30-1-8.jpg

CouchQueen_-_2022-10-30-1-7.jpg

CouchQueen_-_2022-10-30-1-6.jpg

CouchQueen_-_2022-10-30-1-5.jpg

So so SEXY and seductive!!! You shouldn’t tease us like this. It’s too much!!!❤️❤️😃😉