CouchQueen​😃

Guest maschio21
Seasons greetings! I come bearing gifts!
Namely, a before and after, with a previously unused before pic. [emoji16][emoji16]
I was trying to look seductive, but I ended up being the one seduced. [emoji43]‍[emoji94]
1452369289_CouchQueen-2022-10-23(04).thumb.jpg.3c0a285cb73c807a8c84873dbbae3328.jpg
1922164090_CouchQueen-2022-10-23(05).thumb.jpg.d83ee0c15f486986c8f00964820c5def.jpg
Beautiful [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

5 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Seasons greetings! I come bearing gifts!

Namely, a before and after, with a previously unused before pic. 😁😁

I was trying to look seductive, but I ended up being the one seduced. 😵💫

CouchQueen - 2022-10-23(04).jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-10-23(05).jpg

You look so hot.  You make me wanna DO it with you  !!! 💕😃👍

• Curvage Model

idk if anyone is interested in how the sausage gets made, but i'm currently editing my next video

first image is straight out of the camera
second is after having some fun with color grading.

side by side, the after one looks a little blue, but by itself i feel like it makes my skin look like it's glowing 🤩

what do you guys think? do you prefer just simple color correction to get the most accurate picture in your smut videos, or do you like an artistic touch?
there's definitely a risk of getting carried away and the editing becomes distracting.

CouchQueen - 2022-11-22(02).jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-11-22(01).jpg

3 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

idk if anyone is interested in how the sausage gets made, but i'm currently editing my next video

side by side, the after one looks a little blue, but by itself i feel like it makes my skin look like it's glowing 🤩

what do you guys think? do you prefer just simple color correction to get the most accurate picture in your smut videos, or do you like an artistic touch?
there's definitely a risk of getting carried away and the editing becomes distracting.

So the second one, judging by how the white plates pop, seems like it’s more true to life, but the first one has its merits, too. It’s warmer and feels more intimate. The vignetting is a little weird in the first one, though, to be completely honest. I feel like the answer is probably somewhere in between these two. 

Also, to answer the actual question: I appreciate production value, but those “shot on a phone” raw videos have their place, too. It depends on the intent, I think. 

Guest M_ustang1
6 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Personally, I prefer the warmer tones of the top image. Just my opinion ❤️

• Curvage Model
On 11/24/2022 at 7:21 AM, Dog5353 said:

So wonderful that your face has changed to match your body, your double chin hangs down just like your swollen belly. Can't wait to see them both expanding with holiday calories!

I'm already well on my way! I already gobbled down all of the Thanksgiving leftovers. I told myself I didn't want to let them go bad, but... Imagine me letting leftovers go bad. 🤣

I've gone to the gym a couple times in the past month or so, but I haven't been back since turkey day. 😨