CouchQueen​😃

On 10/11/2022 at 9:59 PM, CouchQueen said:

Speaking of more of me, who doesn't love a lazy, blobby girl s p r e a d i n g out on the couch? 💜

CouchQueen - 2022-08-10(07).jpgCouchQueen - 2022-08-10(08).jpgCouchQueen - 2022-08-10(10).jpg

Being on the couch is the best position to indulge you with tasty food and snacks to make this fantastic outfit fitting even sexier. Looking so cute on those pictures.

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Johnwick2626 said:

Also are u pushing for 300 at all 🥺 would love to see it

I'm honestly afraid of getting that big. I'm already so lazy and heavy, and borderline helpless. There's so many things I can't do now that I'm so heavy. And it's hot, don't get me wrong, but it's also reminding me of my physical limitations. 😱

4 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm honestly afraid of getting that big. I'm already so lazy and heavy, and borderline helpless. There's so many things I can't do now that I'm so heavy. And it's hot, don't get me wrong, but it's also reminding me of my physical limitations. 😱

I know easier said than done but it’s just a big scary number. Try it, see how it is. Over time you’re headed there anyway, it’s not like this shuts off. See what it does to you and your feeder 😏