CouchQueen​😃

epic ! and it is great to know that you are mentally prepared and about to celebrate reaching a new max. also... it may be a great time to give in for a couple of months of intentional gaining all the way to january2023 and delight the belly everyday = ) 

as for the funnel... i think ice cream works beautifully. sweet delicious calorie dense. you were saying no to dessert so, here is the answer for sure. kudos to your boyfriend and for you. thank for sharing the dream!

23 hours ago, maurice_deux said:

People who don't know you well, but have seen you turning into a fatty: "When they started dating she was so hot, but now she has let herself go completely. I wonder how he is still attracted to her." If only they knew that he WANTED you to be that way and than he is so happy that your abs are covered by inches of fat😂

image (3).jpg

image (1).jpg

The transformation is stunning. That body on the left is completely ruined, never coming back. But the body on the right is so soft and sexy you can't even be sad.

Guest Berytosz
On 10/7/2022 at 4:26 PM, CouchQueen said:

#powercouple 🥰

He provides, I consume.

CouchQueen - 2022-08-10(01).jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-08-10(02).jpg

It's great to follow your progress in gaining weight. I remember how you had doubts at times if you were sure you were doing the right thing😅. Amazing how your confidence grows along with your weight. It's hard to contain your curiosity about what will happen next. Every notification gives you a little shiver.🥶

• Curvage Model
On 10/7/2022 at 1:35 PM, maurice_deux said:

People who don't know you well, but have seen you turning into a fatty: "When they started dating she was so hot, but now she has let herself go completely. I wonder how he is still attracted to her." If only they knew that he WANTED you to be that way and than he is so happy that your abs are covered by inches of fat😂

image (3).jpg

image (1).jpg

Coming through with the deadly B&A's once again! Thank you!!

He was so into me when we first got together, his only thought was that there should be more of me!

2 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Speaking of more of me, who doesn't love a lazy, blobby girl s p r e a d i n g out on the couch? 💜

CouchQueen - 2022-08-10(07).jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-08-10(08).jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-08-10(10).jpg

Imagine getting home after a hard work day and see this scene: your lazy gf doing what she's so good at: doing nothing, just being lazy and fattening herself, this is a dream for everyone

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, jonasctba said:

Imagine getting home after a hard work day and see this scene: your lazy gf doing what she's so good at: doing nothing, just being lazy and fattening herself, this is a dream for everyone

I excel at doing nothing. I am the Evel Knievel of sitting on my ass. 😝