Her (fat) hot friends

WatermelonMan

Started dating a very cute, very chubby honey several months ago, it's going well, taking it very slow. She is latina - my first, (I'm causasian) and she is introducing me to a culture I knew nothing about before, which I love, and she also teaches me some Spanish, which I also love. She lets me call her my "big butterball" and such, which is great. 

Went to a big party Sat night and met a bunch of her friends for the first time. BIG fiesta, probably about 200 people, great food, meringue band, just had a great time and everyone was really nice to me. Only thing is -

The latin culture is one of the fattest. Wow...so many people so fat, like some ENORMOUS. 

Including her friends, one of whom is fucking huge, belly down to knees, practically, and big rolls of arm flab, and only 25. My girl is 26, about 5'3 and 210 pounds, nice and fat but not like OMG. Her friend is OMG lol, easily over 300 pounds. 

Same with other friends, coming up to us with clothes not fitting and rolls hanging out, bulging. Just the prettiest young ladies you could imagine, big brown eyes, shiny black hair, beautiful skin, beautiful features, and very, very fat. 

Not a douche bag here, would never seek to spend time with any of these jumbo honeys, but wow. GORDA! :) Some other lifetime, I guess. :) 

Peace, just sharing. 

This happened to me, too, with a gaining girlfriend whose roommate was quite fat and she used to help herself to the groceries and lasagna I always kept showing up with. I didn't mind a whole lot except when she ate them before my girlfriend had a chance to. Eventually the GF put a little fridge in her room, problem solved. But yea, no moves made on the roommate. 

that happens to the best of us, and it is not just with friends
of the lady in question i mean, look around, youll always
find attractive people with either a bigger belly, appetite and
or potential to gain, all of which take all my attention
for a moment. the problem is the commitment thing in which you
say ok ill try to make this lady bigger and to keep her happy
while increasing her curves. but yeah, it is inevitable that
we will look at some of her friends and think hey i could do
something really cool with those curves.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 9:49 PM, extra_m13 said:

ok ill try to make this lady bigger and to keep her happy
while increasing her curves. but yeah, it is inevitable that
we will look at some of her friends and think hey i could do
something really cool with those curves.

She is now 215 pounds and has "Given up keto" so...it's a thrill.