Best stores online / in-person to get clothes for curvy women?

• Curvage Model

I am in need of new clothes and shoes for my growing body. This is the first time in my entire life I have been over 145 lbs (now at 187 lbs) and I have no idea where to shop for clothes that fit to size. I am curious as to where other large women, curvage models and feeders buy and shop for clothing for women? I am frustrated because I am spending way too much time in vintage clothing stores trying to squeeze into the same things I managed to put on when I was thinner. I haven't purchased new clothing in a long time, years practically, so I can't even eyeball the size right now because my weight changed drastically in a few short months. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks ❤️

You don't seem plus size (yet), but what I'd suggest is to get some online stores' size charts so you can measure yourself and see where you fall size-wise. That will give you an idea of what size you should be looking for. 

It used to be that you'd go to the mall to see what's popular. Now, I'd imagine you'd watch some "haul" videos on youtube, or go to Instagram model sites to see what they're wearing/selling.

When you are plus sized, you'll want to go to Torrid, that seems crazy popular (but a little expensive outside of any sales)

Read this https://www.rankandstyle.com/top-10-list/best-plus-size-clothing-websites

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Larges still fit snuggly, it may be the stores i am buying from. Vintage clothings shops imparticular seem to cater to thinner women. I guess everyone who gave away grandmas and aunties clothing from the 1930s - 1960s was petite. Thanks for the help with the link!