skinnyfat

Guest skinnyfat

Guest skinnyfat

Looked like I was ready to pop last night...I’ve gotten so gluttonous lately and it’s really showing 😅💕 what do you guys think? I think I might have to buy more clothes soon 😓😋🤰

03DA7C46-2C05-48C8-999D-A944FB646890.jpeg

1BFBB136-BFCD-48B4-A082-2FA975FAE0A1.jpeg

04D658D4-0D3A-4808-AD7F-46176CAD2E70.jpeg

CE19C1F0-F417-48DB-A007-6AA834682C7F.jpeg

DDF947B2-7548-4FF9-9BAC-82FC83DCB8FC.jpeg

Guest skinnyfat
1 hour ago, Master WG said:

You’re looking incredibly well fed there. What’s the biggest you’ve ever been?

You’re belly is really taking shape and you’re getting big. What are you eating daily these days?

THIS has been my biggest definitely, I’ve never let myself be this lazy and glutinous before...I haven’t weighted myself in months, I’m kinda nervous to lol 😅

I don’t have a consistent menu that I stick to but my bf is a pretty talented cook and has been fattening me up with fatty meals and bigger and bigger portions. He cooks like a grandma and definitely is anti dieting. He makes lots of delicious pasta and Mexican food, my weaknesses 😣❤️ He also keeps all my favorite snacks, like Nutella and ice cream, stocked so I always have something munch on when I’m stoned 🥰💕

Edited by skinnyfat
Additional comment

Guest skinnyfat
1 hour ago, danielcraigdavid said:

You can tell your belly is having extremely good care taken of it, I love that extra bulge you're getting at the bottom of it!

Oh yeah, my bf has definitely fell in love with my growing gut and has been making sure I’m well fed at all times lol 😅

Guest sweetzombiejesus
2 minutes ago, skinnyfat said:

Here I am once again struggling to stand up straight 🥴🤰💕

161F12AD-CB73-4952-BDA5-FA5BA51EE1E4.jpeg

I believe there's a German word for gaining pleasure from someone else's struggle :3...However, struggling to make out the flowers on your undies from your fat butt stretching your newly too small & tight shorts = priceless 😍

On 4/25/2020 at 11:35 AM, skinnyfat said:

I’m kinda taking this as I go, just eating without inhibition. My boyfriend keeps pushing the delicious fattening meals and sweets and I’m eating bigger and bigger portions without even realizing...I’m setting a cap at 175lbs but who knows lol. 😅💕

“On 3/16/2020 at 3:37 PM, skinnyfat said:
I want to reach and maintain 165 lbs for now...”

165... now 175 lbs... let's get you there, then... onto 200+ !!  Cheers and thanks so much for sharing!!

11 hours ago, sweetzombiejesus said:

I believe there's a German word for gaining pleasure from someone else's struggle :3...However, struggling to make out the flowers on your undies from your fat butt stretching your newly too small & tight shorts = priceless 😍

I think the word you're looking for is schadenfreude

You’ll be 200 pounds before winter, at this rate. I hope you’re prepared for that... I am.

I’m really excited to see where you’re heading. I wasn’t really keeping up to date with your thread so this recent growth spurt has been an exciting shock for me.

You’re looking great. Quarantine looks good on you

Guest skinnyfat

Loving the way I look while stuffing my tummy in lingerie...bf has already made me a big breakfast and an even bigger lunch. I need a belly rub, stat 😅🤰💕

0405ED4E-987A-4FD5-99C1-88EDBDF7F7CE.jpeg

8E72813C-AFFE-4CC8-871A-9CA3B92FB43C.jpeg

0996B7DB-CF56-4A2F-91DC-3197E6EB4D70.jpeg

FA4A8868-0ED3-41AC-9DEF-C6B9919CB07C.jpeg

4BB8DA1A-A2BE-4D03-ABEB-CD6205B9BBDD.jpeg

8C3E0E48-35C4-40D1-AB79-A7A247AE52DA.jpeg

Guest skinnyfat
On 5/8/2020 at 9:51 PM, ryedog234 said:

damn! packing on those pounds I see!

I can’t control myself, I’ve become such a pudgy piggy thanks to the BF lol 🐷💕😅

Edited by skinnyfat

• 3 weeks later...