skinnyfat

Guest skinnyfat

Guest Ruffan345

Oh my God, you look stunning! Thanks so much for the update, it's been great watching you grow and I'm eager to see more in the future.

On 10/21/2019 at 5:28 PM, skinnyfat said:

Also to answer the big question...I now weigh around 140-143 lbs depending on the day 😘😋

Excellent, always great to hear the scale and weight number going up and up!!  A little less than 10 weeks left in the year: Halloween, thanksgiving, Xmas, New Years... 145+ lbs seems a give in by 12/31 for sure, but 150 (or even 155) could be in reach! ;)   Keep up the great work and gains, enjoy it and thanks for sharing!!

Guest skinnyfat
16 hours ago, dj2k1357 said:

Love that it seems alot of the fat is going behind you. Might have to change your name to skinnyfatass soon 🍑🤤😋 haha. Whats your fave campus foods to get fat on? 

Hmmm that’s a tough one...but I’d have to say Steak ‘n Shake (a burger joint in the student union) double cheese burger with fries  and pumpkin milkshake is my current go to 😅💕

5 hours ago, skinnyfat said:

Hmmm that’s a tough one...but I’d have to say Steak ‘n Shake (a burger joint in the student union) double cheese burger with fries  and pumpkin milkshake is my current go to 😅💕

Ok, so if I have this right...

double cheese burger with fries, cost is like $4 (without the drink, $6 with a drink) plus the specialty pumpkin milkshake of say another $4... so, $8 for your meal.

how often would you say you get it??  Would you get it twice or three times as often, especially if sponsored?!  Once: $8-$10, twice: $16-$20, thrice: $25-$30.  Just speaking out loud here, trying to help you out and move this along perhaps more quickly.  You could always say “not interested,” but if you are, this could be a win win, just saying... anyway, what say you and as always, thanks for sharing!!

4 hours ago, skinnyfat said:

I...don’t think...I can stand up right...stuffed to the max..🥴💕🤰🏽

Holy wow!  What did you indulge upon in them few hours between picture posts?!  Time to make that stuffing choice a healthy habit- looking amazing!!

Guest skinnyfat
6 hours ago, mattkoty said:

Holy wow!  What did you indulge upon in them few hours between picture posts?!  Time to make that stuffing choice a healthy habit- looking amazing!!

Well since ya asked...I had two bowls of ice cream, more than half a pepperoni pizza, and a whole row of cookies with several cups of whole milk...and that’s on top of the huge bean, cheese, and carnita (pulled pork) burrito and soda I had for dinner...my belly sure was aching this morning lol 🥴🤰🏽

• 1 month later...
Guest skinnyfat

A few more weeks of the holiday season left...and I’m at my heaviest 😅🤰I’ve finally reached 140 lbs and I don’t think I’m done...currently 143lbs 🙃

My bf is pretending like over 20 lbs is nothing but he’s definitely been enjoying my growing curves...always playfully jiggling and squishing my belly, ass, and thighs whenever he gets the chance ☺️💕

07C856D4-BC50-46B9-88D4-904C4B797030.jpeg

364B2592-31A4-4BAF-AEE1-12D21B14D701.jpeg

972D82BC-41B8-4310-A62E-F224E108FE75.gif

53 minutes ago, skinnyfat said:

A few more weeks of the holiday season left...and I’m at my heaviest 😅🤰I’ve finally reached 140 lbs and I don’t think I’m done...currently 143lbs 🙃

My bf is pretending like over 20 lbs is nothing but he’s definitely been enjoying my growing curves...always playfully jiggling and squishing my belly, ass, and thighs whenever he gets the chance ☺️💕

07C856D4-BC50-46B9-88D4-904C4B797030.jpeg

364B2592-31A4-4BAF-AEE1-12D21B14D701.jpeg

972D82BC-41B8-4310-A62E-F224E108FE75.gif

Oh my God, you look incredible! Eager to see what effect Christmas has on that belly of yours.