skinnyfat

Guest skinnyfat

6 hours ago, skinnyfat said:

Jeez...I really am blowin up 😅

Indeed you are!  Please, please, please... keep up these early and impressive gains as you look stunning with the extra weight!!

Are you still at 137 lbs?  Cause you certainly look bigger than that... 144 lbs perhaps?  Regardless or rather, additionally... ~15 more weeks in the year... could mean 15+ lbs at a pound a week and you'd look solid at 160!  My wife is a bit taller than you (she's like 5'7"-5'8") and she's put on 20 lbs this year so far (from 165 on 1/21 to 185 as of 9/5, ~0.6 lbs/week for her).  I'm hopeful she'll add at least another 10+ lbs to her frame.  Anyway, thanks for sharing your journey with us, keep it up!!

Guest skinnyfat
27 minutes ago, Grayskye said:

The change is so amazing. Your added weight is incredibly beautiful. Gorgeous tummy, please keep it growing!

I noticed you don’t shave?

Aw thank you 😊 and yup, I haven’t shaved in a while...trying to go natural for a bit lol 

Edited by skinnyfat

Guest grateful

Beautiful series of pics and vids.   😍

Love the detail of all the new fat!  ❤️

Such a beautiful shape of your tummy, and yes it deserves those widening hips!   😁

Thanks for sharing your adventure!  😃

Guest Ruffan345

You're one of the best gainers on here I've seen in a while! I always love watching people gain from as skinny as you started. Thanks so much for all the pics and videos.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ruffan345

I don't mean to be impatient or annoying at all, but I was wondering if you had any updates. I really enjoy seeing new posts from you. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest skinnyfat

Guess who’s back and chubbier than ever!! Sorry for the lack of posting but life has been rough...I no longer have time to do any big stuffings with work and school...but that hasn’t stopped my regular big appetite 😅💕

8F646759-768F-4D5F-ADB7-7DC6A4749F6B.jpeg

FE517EDB-4D8C-40B8-8377-98236F918D4C.jpeg

3D0D3EC6-ED62-49B4-A84A-36A7C1373F55.jpeg

4 hours ago, skinnyfat said:

Guess who’s back and chubbier than ever!! Sorry for the lack of posting but life has been rough...I no longer have time to do any big stuffings with work and school...but that hasn’t stopped my regular big appetite 😅💕

Amazing update and return!  Steady as she goes at least until them holiday school breaks come around... there’s always the option of constantly snacking in lieu of big stuffings as every little bit and bite helps, :)   Have you hopped on a scale recently?!  145+ lbs of yet?  Keep up a great work, enjoy it and thanks for sharing!!