skinnyfat

Guest skinnyfat

Wow let me just say that your gain is incredible. You’ve gotten noticeably bigger in a short space of time. You were legit skinny before and now you’re chubby. People must have said something to you. What are people saying to you about your weight?

Guest skinnyfat

Oof...definitely have put on noticeable amount of weight 😅💕 my bf of course has noticed and commenting on how he loves how fat my ass has gotten and how “other activities” lol have been more fun/better than usual...as for other people, my work friends have said I look “healthier” with extra weight...as for my family l, they haven’t seen me since I started gaining 🙃

Guest grateful

Love that you BF is noticing and other activities are more fun  ❤️

This may lead to getting fatter-I would take that seriously!    😁

Guest skinnyfat
45 minutes ago, donnied80 said:

Ops, that was more than a month ago.. 🤣 How do you feel about it now? Would you keep it for a little more?

Lol damn...feels like just yesterday 😅 looks like I’m probably gonna be gaining for a little longer but even if I start working out again, it’ll be more weight lifting and building muscle rather that slimming down 😬 and building muscle takes a lot of eating, so imma keep the food coming 😉💕

Edited by skinnyfat

Guest grateful

Soon to Come on Amazon:  "Mastering the Modest Gain"  An FA's Guide to those First Beautiful Pounds

"How to Capitalize on Well Placed Soft Bits" How one woman's jiggle brought down the house!

Good luck on the book and I hope everyone wants to feed you on your promotional tour!   😍😁❤️

Guest skinnyfat
4 hours ago, Ebi said:

Hi, do your family know about your weight gain? Now what's your weight??? Do you feel good with your new curves or prefer skinny as before?! 

My family hasn’t seen me since earlier this last summer break...so I’m not sure yet lol and I’m honestly liking the curvy life so far...except not being able to wear my cute smaller sized clothes anymore 😢💕

Guest skinnyfat

Probably my butt & thighs 😬💕 ooof yeah...I have some embroidered high wasted mom jeans that were always too big for me at that I held up with a belt and now there’re snug on my belly and butt 😅 @itm123

Edited by skinnyfat

Guest skinnyfat
5 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

I think some weight training would  do wonders for your enlarging physique! Just keep the food coming. Your curves look great!

Exactly what i was thinking 😬💕