skinnyfat

Guest skinnyfat

Guest skinnyfat

I’ve been on work leave and home rest for about a month and I’ve honestly put on about 7 pounds, but I’m not sure if I like it or not. I’ve always admired bigger women, but I never thought it’d be a good look for me. My boyfriends cooking combined with bad munchies have taken their toll.12287E1A-0FAA-46F3-9593-9B4166E7FA4E.thumb.jpeg.8e69fc86d3c6716c4bb7904f85876900.jpegBeforeimage.thumb.jpg.5df7f51c83f3cd584dc48898550bb69a.jpg

E648C9A0-314C-4C37-9D33-8D7E8E2F0F6C.thumb.jpeg.7334106f09e3d475e939f6990e791f0d.jpegimage.thumb.jpg.59c8a239bafce55387d34c8b6ce4594e.jpgAfter

Guest skinnyfat

I think I can afford to put on 10 more pounds without any drastic change 😅 and so far the site seems pretty fun 

Guest skinnyfat

Thanks and we still have some talking to do. I wanna bring it up because he seems to like me thicker but it hasn’t been addressed directly 

Guest asdfasdff

thats good! you'll know the right time. and absolutely make the decision for you and what makes you happy

Guest skinnyfat

I don’t think I’ll keep the weight forever, I just want to see how far I can push it for a month.

Guest skinnyfat

Also I thought it was 7 pounds but as it turns out after weighing myself a few minutes ago it was 14 🙃😅

Guest skinnyfat
6 minutes ago, go4thegold said:

Wow, so does this put you closer to 132-135?

After weighing in a few mins ago...I’m 134lb 🙃

Guest skinnyfat
2 minutes ago, asdfasdff said:

Notice any major differences? Haha

Tighter clothes, less energy, and I get hot easy lol most of my bottoms don’t accommodate my tum or love handles so unbuttoning after food is a must now 😅

Guest skinnyfat
6 minutes ago, asdfasdff said:

Find yourself liking the changes?

Kinda, they’re hard to like so far