Eat. "But baby im full." Not yet you arent.

So, like many on here ive been a longtime lurker and i would like to make my very first post. I met my current girlfriend 5 months ago and she was a big girl to start off with standing at 5'5 and 230 lbs. I would take her out alot and she really didnt seem to care about over eating around me, so naturally i opened up to her about my preferences. Fast forward 5 months and she now weighs 265, she is getting HUGE. She had a nicely fitting pair of jean shorts when i met her and the other day, during our weekly buffet trip, i swear the button was gonna pop before she even sat down but the pants must be made of steel or something. A few more weeks of buffets and she will definitely outgrow them. Well anyway here is a little taste of what im dealing with. I know you guys like befores. Ill try and find some. This was her today after a footlong sub. She said it was a "snack."                                          Snapchat-1191254026.thumb.jpg.77c9e4aa822494cada4acbaacce598f5.jpg                                                                          Snapchat-1984917837.thumb.jpg.055f2ee30fe5b362430e9243c1d36b9b.jpg

Great pictures and first post the extra weight and all that over eating has done her figure well. Looks like those scrubs are getting pretty tight too and shes running out of drawstring there won't be long before she out grows them as well! :P

42 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Great pictures and first post the extra weight and all that over eating has done her figure well. Looks like those scrubs are getting pretty tight too and shes running out of drawstring there won't be long before she out grows them as well! :P

She says they cut into her at work hence the caption on the first photo.                                        

12 minutes ago, DailyDose said:

I guess family dinners must be awkward with her folks? ;)

High risk joke I'm sweating bullets 😅

Well not exactly. Haha. Her parents are already kinda heavy so its not a big deal. They probably are surprised though when she goes back for thirds...

10 minutes ago, Domdaddyfeeder said:

She says they cut into her at work hence the caption on the first photo.                                        

I guess so certainly looks like it in the second picture. I'd love to see a picture of her in those shorts as well the way that you've described how they fit on her. Those buffet trips sound amazing.   

23 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I guess so certainly looks like it in the second picture. I'd love to see a picture of her in those shorts as well the way that you've described how they fit on her. Those buffet trips sound amazing.   

Oh dont worry, you will definetly get to see her in those shorts. Shes basically wearing them every week to the buffet untill they rip...

So she got her belly pierced today which is totally hot. Here is a little before and after. She is about 220 in the first pic compared to 265 in the second. We went to ritas today and she got a gelati but as we were about to leave she asked if i could get her one to go and as she was eating it in the car i unbuttoned her pants for her. She has really been letting go recently. We dont really have a weight goal for now but id like to see her at 300.                            Snapchat-1206291838.thumb.jpg.0116bd3e5bdc66f5994e4d7aa0603ea1.jpg                                                                  Screenshot_2019-07-27-14-18-31.thumb.png.505c9f44750df88eb0f48923d0ed2b84.png

9 hours ago, stufferlover101 said:

What kind of buffets do you go to? 

As far as the buffets go i wont be giving and names but we cycle between three of them. We have pretty much become regulars now. She likes this chinese buffet we go to the most so i will be taking her there this tuesday. Ill be sure to post some pictures after the buffet. 

Guest B/A Creator
2 hours ago, Domdaddyfeeder said:

My bitch is growing...                                                 Screenshot_2019-07-27-18-51-59-01.thumb.jpeg.1be8d44f89f4a59659bcf2d0e281f94d.jpeg

Feed her! 🐷😉