Julia Sena (Jewlieah) Amazing babe

MrUniverse

On 12/15/2020 at 5:27 AM, wakpak33 said:

Nope. Earliest is 2018 on the dot sooo idk about anything of her prior to that. They said she was shredded?? Her? Jewlieah, right??

Right. No jokes. Her older followers used to know her at her smallest size.

She more but likely deleted any pictures that predates her 2018 smolfat state (like does a lot of formerly thinner women on social medias after they have gotten obese for a while) .

7 hours ago, John Smith said:

Therefore, the mentions made by fans about her formerly thin body are older than 2014.

This picture is from September of 2010. Clearly she's still pretty big. She's also 18 in this pic. So unless these "fans" were somehow following her as a some teenage bodybuilder (which I highly doubt) these claims just aren't true.

Screenshot_540.thumb.png.b3e60ff010cf86ab7b1b2c6e6a64774a.png

17 hours ago, BattleJapan said:

This picture is from September of 2010. Clearly she's still pretty big. She's also 18 in this pic. So unless these "fans" were somehow following her as a some teenage bodybuilder (which I highly doubt) these claims just aren't true.

Screenshot_540.thumb.png.b3e60ff010cf86ab7b1b2c6e6a64774a.png

I've already heard about bodybuilders who started this young. 

Either way, if she used to be shredded like they said buy when she was minor, then let's forget it.