My girlfriend keeps getting fatter

Guest RandomGuy95

Guest RandomGuy95

Hi! 

Im 24 years old living with my 22 year old girlfriend who I truly love.

i have always kept my fetish (fat fetish and wg) secret because i have been ashamed, as she doesnt like being fat.

Some years ago I was deeply into sites like This and used to show pics of her (blurred face etc) on FF because I felt so relieved hearing other people say things I couldnt.

This came to an end as I realised I didnt want to be a fucking creep uploading candids of my love (like so many of you here).. So I told her about it, the pics, how I love her gain etc and was too ashamed to tell her, and she took it very well and today we are engaged :)

This was long ago and she has since then gained another 10 lbs and I love it!

She was like 5”2 , 50kg(110lbs) when we met in 2014 and now she is 88kg(194) and she just cant seem to stop growing.

She was thick when we first met but she has really exploded since then, I believe its because of her unhealthy lazy lifestyle combined with too much junk food and alcohol.

Her thighs are massive, her butt aswell, her belly is developing into a fat double belly, but is round and firm when she is full. She has started to burp and fart alot since she got so fat, probably because shes eating so much nowadays..

This might sound like a dream, and it feels like one, but I am worried, as I really love her!

I really admire how fat she is but I keep trying to get her to be a bit more active, taking long walks or running, but she doesnt want to! I love seeing her getting fatter but her BMI is above 34 and i really dont want to see her get past the point of no return..

I have never fed her or such, she has done it by herself.

What would you do?

tldr; gf is getting pretty fat, i love it, but really dont want her to harm herself.

Well, from what I can gather, she is unintentionally gaining (which you love), but if she keeps gaining your afraid she'll get like 136kg. (300lbs) and that will hurt her and she won't live as long.

Well, it's funny because our fetish isn't the healthiest one and is actually showed to hurt in the long run but, we still can't help it.

Now if you were helping her do this (That is to gain weight). Since you really love her, I would have said you guys should stop and go back to a normal human daily recommended diet BUT, since this is just her natural behavior, I think you should let her do what she wants and just enjoy the time you have with her.

I believe this because I had a father that smoked, he knew it was bad for him, but he never seemed to quit, so my mother instead of forcing him to quit, she just let happen because she knew if she told him to go cold turkey he would be miserable and just go right back, but since she did nothing he smoked in moderation and was better for him in the long run. Yes, he did die just a few years ago from COPD but he was happy and thought he had a full life and most likely you guys will have a full life together and just enjoy it while you got it because once she's gone, you'll really cherish these moments you have together. Well I hope that answered your question.  But in the end it's all about what you think is right.

Pls. have some happiness and have a wonderful day,

Reid 

wow, i do have something to say in this thread. more than i should probably. first of all. my situation is somewhat similar, i have a short lady that has gained a considerable amount of weight in the last few years. we have been together for 7 years now and you could say she has gained a mere 9.5pounds per year, not a big deal, but we are talking about almost 70 pounds and i can assure that it is no muscle in that weight. to me it has been a fantastic evolution, i really enjoy it and my sexual side to put it in a way wants her to embrace it enjoy it and go for it for at least another 50 pounds in the short term, or the trend to continue for some years. 

on the other side... i do realice that she is morbidly obese now , and that she does not lead a healthy lifestyle and that is not in my best interest as a husband and father of course. complex situations arise everyday in life. but for today i just want her to eat an entire pizza by herself and proudly announce that she is intentionally gianing 15 pounds in the next few months

On 7/25/2019 at 3:26 AM, Guest RandomGuy95 said:

...Some years ago I was deeply into sites like This and used to show pics of her (blurred face etc) on FF because I felt so relieved hearing other people say things I couldnt.

This came to an end as I realised I didnt want to be a fucking creep uploading candids of my love (like so many of you here).. 

TLDR:

Y'all fukkin creeps, but I want your opinions. 

Lol

• 2 weeks later...

To me it's about the long run. There's super gaining, with shakes until you burst, and there is the more or less natural course of any woman of gaining about 10 lbs a year after a certain age.

Once I had mine well above 200 lbs I pulled back from strategies to fatten her up and am basically letting her do her own feeding. With that she usually maintains or yo-yo's up slowly. Her heart is fine, her blood tests are excellent, she also eats veggies and fruits. She doesn't move a lot but that's because she's never been into moving in her adult life. I encourage that behavior by bringing her whatever she needs but apart from that; it is what it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Been in a similar situation, I’d just let her do her own thing if you try and force healthy living especially exercise on her it won’t go well as 1 she doesn’t want to do it currently 2 she’ll probably be pretty unfit find it a chore and give up after 10 mins causing some awkward row I imagine if the two of you are trying it together , it’s a choice she has to make at the end of the day she’ll only have the will power if she genuinely wants to do it