Alicia V. - Philadelphia News Anchor

ThingyThing1200

23 hours ago, wakpak33 said:

Topic 1(Eating habits during the pandemic):

"This pandemic has brought on new ways of eating, am I right(she made a hand gesture as if she admitted herself she fell victim to this too)??"

"Cooking more at home, maybe snacking more throughout the day since our pantries are close by"

"...(facts, statistics jibber jabber). Did you put on the so called Covid-19(using it in reference similar to the Freshman 15)?? Maybe it wasn't 19 pounds but you're not alone"

"...(weight gain facts, statistics, tips to get back on track) I just want you to know none of this applies to today on St. Patrick's Day. The Irish soda bread or corned beef and cabbage because its a holiday so get to that getting back on track tomorrow."

22 hours ago, Belly worshipper said:

Girthy in green and she kinda acknowledged her own weight gain? God I wish there was footage of yesterday. Also I bet she played it off while also probably not gonna do anything about it. 

Here's the story of Topic 1 about eating habits during the pandemic!! Enjoy🤩

As well as another segment on the same day!

1 hour ago, wakpak33 said:

Here's the story of Topic 1 about eating habits during the pandemic!! Enjoy🤩

As well as another segment on the same day!

OH the irony of her reporting on putting on Covid weight when she herself definitely done the same while also encouraging to keep gaining said weight on a holiday. Probably pretty clear about her stance on "getting in shape". Her inner foodie won't allow it. 

To

21 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

It's crazy how even with what look like military-grade spanx on, there's no hiding how wide she's getting 😍 and yes the double chin*chefs kiss*

No doubt the industrial strength spanx (girdle?), waist cincher and high capacity push up bra cost more than the dress.  To get her money's worth she should let us see what she is spending her wardrobe budget on.  

Must take an hour to get it all on and in place.  There is a lot more to see after work.  

229247037_Screenshot_20210324-111252_VideoPlayer.jpg.11ac020a0720ae3effd2da4512b2175a.jpg