Alicia V. - Philadelphia News Anchor

ThingyThing1200

Alright so here's the Alicia V story! Been in the works for a while and now it's complete. Story takes place in the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Alicia Vitarelli, most well loved person in most of Philly. Notice I say most, as Annie M., her co-anchor doesn't have that same feeling. She devises a plan to sabotage Alicia and her job. This "plan" helps Alicia grow as a person as she learns there's more to her than being an anchor. So here I present:

Alicia V, The Philly Foodie

Once upon a… wait why are we starting off with that fairy tale bs. Anyways, there was a 6ABC anchor by the name of Alicia Vitarelli. She has been on air for a number of years starting fairly young and slim. She was arguably the most popular well known anchor at 6ABC. Everyone just loved her personality, charisma, smile, slim/fit build standing at a cool 5'7" 140 lbs, what was there not to like about her? On camera, she delivered the news like no other, off camera she had such a big impact on everyone whether it was meeting her fans to donating to charity. She was like Philadelphia’s “mini-celeb.” 2017 was her best year no doubt, as she was awarded the key to the city. This simply showed how much of an impact Alicia had on her city.  Absolutely no one in the city of Philadelphia disliked her, except one person. Her co-anchor, Annie M.

Alicia was so well liked by everyone, even her management. It was noticeable that she was their favorite. And that didn't sit well with her because she thought it wasn't fair for them they weren't getting the proper attention and respect they felt like they deserved. Annie M., a co-anchor of hers had enough. She wanted to get the ever so popular Alicia fired/laid off, just get her out of the job. Eventually she came up with the plan to get her fat, so fat that management is going to notice and then lay her off. Annie got the idea from Marissa Bailey, the legendary Chicago news anchor who got fatter, and fatter, and fatter as she worked at the station until ultimately she was laid off. Annie let her colleagues in on the plan, they agreed, what can go wrong?

The Beginning?

To get the ball rolling, Annie M. went up to her boss. It was a quick lil meeting and Annie persuaded her to add a new food segment with Alicia at the forefront of it all. "She's so popular, so well liked, it's a perfect match" she said. It honestly didn't take long for her boss to agree. Annie just smiled and nodded as she knew in her head this was the beginning of the end for Alicia.

With 2018 on the rise, 6ABC requested Alicia to be a part of a new segment they unveiled, “6 Minute Meals.” They knew she was so well loved, she knows just about every spot to go to, how could ABC not capitalize on this. The plan was to air the segment once every 2 weeks and in those segments she would go and interview a local restaurant/food joint and see how they make their food/their background in Philly. Alicia without a doubt agreed to it and began shooting segments. Everytime she went to local restaurants/eateries to interview them for the segments, her food was always on the house. Alicia, however, wasn’t much of an eater so she didn't really abuse that power of eating for show. As the year went on, ratings kept increasing all thanks to Alicia’s new segment being so popular and widely watched. As 2018 came to an end, a special episode of “6 Minute Meals” aired showing a summary of all the places Alicia visited. Nothing really changed to her physical appearance due to her minimal appetite. She was still the 140 pound Alicia that all of Philly adored. At the end of the episode it was revealed it would return for a 2nd season in 2019. Everyone was so excited to see where Alicia would take them next. 

This didn't sit well with Annie. She would have assumed that by now Alicia should have gained some weight, but no she was still 150. She knew she had to do something. So she decided to go back to her boss once more. Annie knew how much of a success the segment was, although it was only showing 2 times each month, so how could she make this even better? She then thought of the idea of making the shows weekly, doing so ratings would increase dramatically for 6ABC. Her boss was surprised Annie came to persuade her a bbn out this, but nonetheless she agreed and was going to let Alicia know. Annie knew this time Alicia wasn't going to hold back.

Big Changes

January 2019 officially starts and Alicia has a meeting with her bosses at 6ABC. There, she was notified that due to the amount of success her segments had, they are now airing the shows once a week. Alicia, with a big ol grin, agreed to this. After 2018’s segments, she was growing more and more interested in going to all these places and seeing what they had in store for her. She never knew visiting all these restaurants would be so intriguing. So as 6ABC ordered, the “6 Minute Meals” segments began airing weekly. As usual, meals were always free for her. But now, things were a bit different. Now she wasn't really shying away from the food, she wouldn't go all out though. She was still doing her interviews and eating lil bits during the interview, but Alicia thought she should thank all the owners in some way. Now after she would conduct her interviews, she would then order something off the menu as courtesy for them inviting her. The owners had no problem with letting her eat at their restaurant as it helped them gain popularity. As segments went on throughout the year, Alicia seemed happier and happier as she continued to interview restaurants. She was living the dream!

However, on july 2019, one restaurant really caught her eye. Alicia went to go visit a restaurant by the name of Thirsty Dice. There, she wore a red dress, sleeveless. She had worn it a couple times in 2018 segments but hadn't worn it since. Anyways, she wore it and viewers watching noticed something about Alicia, she was putting on weight. The red dress looked pretty tight on her, tighter than usual, as it stuck to her soft belly leaving a deep and noticeable belly button imprint, her arms were the main event as they looked meatier than ever. Her breasts were noticeably getting bigger as well as they spilled out on the sides of her dress. Her jawline wasn't as defined as it had been in the past, showing a bit of a double chin. It looked as though Alicia had put on about 30 pounds since the start of 2019. Philly's favorite anchor didn't seem to pay any mind to the weight, it was as if she didn't notice the extra weight. She was starting to blow up!

F0F1DCA0-A0A3-45BE-87CA-918D48C18DFA.jpeg.39d4770700b00fb8924035e2c0912acb.jpeg.thumb.jpg.4e36edac68b59da61865262d0fb160f8.jpg

At that interview, they made a "boozy milkshake," Thirsty Dice's very own "Party Mix" as well as what seemed to be Alicia's favorite, a "Donut peanut butter jelly sandwich." This seemed to have changed Alicia, in Annie's favor. Throughout the interview she would make these fatty comments here and there like "oh my belly can't wait for this" or "wow that donut pb&j sure sounds healthy(with a nice lil wink to the camera)." During the "Party Mix" portion, Alicia had to be reminded to stop eating the ingredients to which she replied with "I'm sorry I cant help it, my belly told me to" and proceeds to playfully slap her belly. This showed how soft her belly was getting, in 2018 no way her belly jiggles her she slaps it. There was even a portion of the interview where she walked over, with her hand rubbing her belly, to get a donut while the interview took place, she started to eat the donut mid interview! There, it was clearly evident she had gained weight. As she walked, her plump belly jiggled with every movement as it was no longer the flat belly belly she once had. Not to mention, along with her soft luscious belly, her belly button was clearly visible through her dress. Her breasts, as big as they were getting also were bobbing up and down, side to side with every step she took. Her ass, oh man her ass was phat. She didn't have this ass in 2018 no no, she was getting so thicc. So the interview ends and as the owners prep what they're gonna make for Alicia, she tells them, "whip up 2 donut pb&j's, 2 boozy milkshakes, and I'll take a party Mix to go." The owner, in his head, wondered if this was the same Alicia he knew because in 2018, she would rarely over-eat, she was so slim as well. So they gave her the order and she thanked them and went in on the donut pb&j's. All that was on her mind was the food on her plate, nothing else. She put away the pb&j's with ease and downed the boozy milkshakes to the last drop. She let out a groan as she was so full. Her red dress was so tight now from her bloated belly, one could mistake her for being pregnant. 

"Oh man is my belly satisfied! Thank you so much for having me." Alicia proudly stated as she grabbed her belly with both hands, grinning ear to ear. Her grin was as big as ever she had never been so satisfied with her food. Annie's big plan was working big time for big Alicia.

"You're welcome Alicia! You're welcome here anytime. Just pop in and we'll be ready for ya!" Replied the owner. "Here's your party Mix."

"Thank you thank you! Have a good night." Alicia responded. Alicia exited the restaurant.

Alicia as she walked to her car 2 people, a man and a woman, noticed her and her for a picture. Alicia, never denying anyone of a picture, allowed for it. So they took the picture and the woman out of the blue says "are you expecting Alicia?" 

Alicia, caught off guard, stammered. "W-what??"

The woman replied "yeah you alicia. Are you pregnant?" The woman puts her hand on her belly as if she were feeling the baby kick.

"No no no. Me? Pregnant? Noooo." Alicia said.

The woman apologized for asking the question and Alicia accepted the apology. Alicia then proceeds to her car. She hops in and notices it's a bit snug being behind the wheel. She looked down at her belly, noticing was touching the steering wheel, but didn't think much of it. She shrugged it off, moved the seat back, and took off. Little did she know, the foodie inside her was being unleashed!! And oh boy was this just the beginning!

Everyone Takes Notice

That night she didn't read the comments on the vid. She was backed up on work from 6ABC and she didn't get around to it. The comments on the vid weren't the typical "we love you alicia" or the "alicia you're my favorite." The segment had by far the most comments than any other segment she aired. Some of them read:

"Alicia are you pregnant?"

"Wow Alicia congrats on your baby"

"Is it me or did Alicia put on some weight?"

"Is Alicia pregnant or is she gaining?"

"Wow never thought alicia would gain this much weight, she looks fat"

“Is that Kim K or Alicia V cuz that ass supa PHAT”

"That belly button is deeper than the Grand Canyon oh my she is getting fat!"

The work had her stressed out. The interview at Thirsty Dice had gone a bit longer than expected. Alicia, still in that red dress, walked over to the fridge to grab something to eat. She decided to grab a bucket a pint of ice cream. But the bit of healthy in her hesitated. She had 2nd thoughts and put it back. Although she had put on 20-25 pounds, Alicia still had a bit of a healthy mindset(or at least she thought she did). She just grabbed a yogurt and ate that instead. As she ate it and went back to doing her work she thought to herself "is it me or does this dress feel a bit tight?" She brushed it off and didn't think much of it as she thought she was overthinking it. 

The next day she gets called in for a meeting with 6ABC. It basically just passed the midpoint of 2019 and they just went over the plan. Everything was going as it was planned, not to mention ratings continuing to increase. So the meeting ended and her boss catches her in the hallway and asks "couldn't help but notice your lil baby bump(points to her belly), pardon me asking but, are you expecting anytime soon?" Alicia laughed it off, thinking her boss was joking and walked away. Alicia was becoming more and more delusional to her gain. Although she was gaining, she still had the hearts of everyone in Philadelphia. Either way, she was their Philadelphia Phatty!

That week on another segment called "Freebie Friday" she announces that Krispy Kreme is having a free glazed donut day in part due to it being "national donut day." As she announces it her eyes widen and her smile only grew. She couldn't help herself but let out another of her fatty comments saying "ooo sounds like fun. Catch me at Krispy Kreme all day that day!" And proceeds to pat her belly, prepping it to get ready for donut day. She looked like a kid on Christmas morning by the way how happy and excited she looked at the donut on screen. Her co-anchors giggled as they then proceeded to go on with the news. Annie was dying of laughter in the break room as she knew Alicia was getting fatter and fatter by the minute.

Days went by, "6 Minute Meal" segments went on and Alicia seemed to grow happier. Everyone didn't think she could be happier, but she was as happy as can be. However, the more segments that went on, the more alicia ate… and ate… and ate. This was a complete 180 from the alicia of last year, she wasn't really known for being an eater. By November 2019, she was still gaining and eating and gaining some more. All the weight she had put on was noticeable especially in her belly and hips. Her belly grew, her hips grew, her breasts grew, and her arms grew, hell even her ass got phatter too! She hadn't changed her wardrobe so almost all her dresses and skirts fit snug on her, showing off curves for the world to admire! 

Her husband didn't know what to think about a nearly legitimately fat Alicia. He knows a little weight never hurt anyone, but her gaining all this weight in a year, he didn't know what to think. He never saw Alicia as the foodie she's become, she never even showed signs of it. He fell in love with the slim, slightly athletic Alicia Vitarelli, not the fat, always hungry Alicia. He wanted to put a stop to it once and for all, she's put on enough weight.

"Hey hun" he started with. He immediately noticed she was in the kitchen with a box of pizza half finished.

"Yesss" she replied with a mouth stuffed with a large greasy pizza.

"I was wondering… Don't you think you've maybe…" he stammered.

"Gotten a pay raise? Yeah I know I'm so happy! How'd you know?" She replied, polishing off yet another slice of pizza.

"No, I wasn't talking about that, but that's wonderful babe. I was just beginning to notice though… your weight… you've gained weight babe" he nervously said. He didn't know how she would take this.

"Oh you mean this?" She questioned, firmly grabbing her belly. "This is nothing baby, don't overthink it. A couple pounds never hurt anyone, did it?"

"Yeah, but don't you think maybe… it's time to cool it on the… eating?" He responded.

"But babe, I love food. How could you take me away from my true calling. Thanks to the next segment I'm on, I'm happier than ever! It's like food was always calling to me but I had them muted, but now I've answered the call and look at me now!" She proudly announced, all while gorging on a slice of pizza. 

"I love you're happy, I can tell you're happy. But I think you've put on… a little too much weight, don't ya think?" He was surprised she was taking all this so well.

"Babe babe babe, trust me. Wait a sec, hold up" Alicia said as she now ate yet another slice of pizza. She then unbuttoned her jeans as they were getting tighter and tighter as she gorged herself into her pizza. "At that feels much better, I was barely able to breathe haha. Where was I? Right, but babe, trust me, you can never gain too much weight. Either way, this isn't even a lot, I've only put on like 10 pounds what's so bad about that. Also, even with this bit of extra weight on me, there is more of me to love babe" Alicia said. She was naive to think that she had gained this year was a measly 10 pounds.

"Babe, come here real quick. Lemme show you something" her husband motioned to the bathroom. This confused Alicia. She didn't know what was going to happen.

"Here, step on it" he insisted, pointing at the scale. 

"Babe, are you kidding me? Is this a joke? You're going to actually weigh me right now" Alicia was confused and didn't know why he was doing this.

"Just… step on it, please. It's for your own good" he replied.

Alicia reluctantly stepped on the scale, "look it's going to say 150 max, no biggie hun." The scale number kept going up and up and up. 50...75...125...150…...160.…….. 170……..178……..180.  She was sitting at 180!

"This can't be. It has to be a mistake," Alicia was confused to say the least.

"Have you gone through your clothes by any chance," he asked.

"Nope, they all fit fine. I'm good for right now" she said confidently.

"Oh yeah? Then let's try on some clothes shall we, he responded. He pulled out 1 shirt, 1 pair of jeans, and yoga pants she wore when she did it back in 2015. "Here, try these on."

"If you say so hun. I'm telling you it's nothing to worry about" Alicia replied.

She first put on the yoga pants. "See babe, I'm fine. They got fine," Alicia said. 

"Then what this," he asked, pointing at the fabric on the side. Her thick thighs were stretching the fabric to the max. He then pointed to her thighs, pointing out that you were able to see her cellulite on her thighs. Next he asked her to lift up her shirt and there, she bad a definite muffintop as her belly was spewing out past the pant line. 

"Ok babe you're overreacting, they're on fine, Alicia reassures.

"Ok fine, then try on those jeans and that shirt I gave you" her husband replied.

Alicia went to try on the shirt and the jeans. As she put on the jeans, he noticed she struggled a bit to get into them, as she hadn't worn them since her 2015 days. She put on the shirt as well, nothing too difficult she thought. "See, I told you. No biggie. Shirt on jeans on." She huffed, trying to hold her breath.

"Babe babe babe. Your shirt is literally a crop top now." He replied, pointing to her exposed belly. Her shirt didn't even make it past her deep belly button. Her gut was as noticeable as can be and Alicia didn't care too much if her belly was on display. The sleeves from the arms were cutting into Alicia's huge, soft arms. He then pointed out her jeans, as they created a muffintop for the foodie. The button was strained to the max he was surprised it was staying on. "I notice you're taking short breaths. Calm down a bit, take deep breaths," he said.

And so she listened. She inhaled. And while she exhaled, "POP" the button from her jeans popped!! It had hit her husband in the knee. Her belly was no match for her old size 7 Jean's.

"This is what I meant. Babe do you see it now" he asked.

"But it's nothing babe c'mon. You're not about to make me diet are you. Please please don't I'm begging you," she begged and pleaded. He nodded his head, showing he wanted her to diet. “I’m giving you one month. I wish to see results, any will do.”

It looked as though Alicia wanted to cry, her having to give up her favorite foods(fatty foods obviously) was the last thing she wanted. 

“I will help with the dieting part, I trust that you will do the exercise part yourself,” he told her. “Look I know it’s going to be tough, but it's just what it is. I mean, no offense but look at you, no offense you… nevermind. It’s for your own good, trust me.”

The Diet

The next day he monitored what she ate. He had her eating fruits and veggies, light portions(nothing compared to Alicia’s normally massive portions). She was having zero fun with this dieting thing. In the night, Alicia took it upon herself to do some exercise. Alicia wore her old yoga pants from 2015 and it had been awhile since she wore them. She also had on a tight t-shirt as well that she bought a couple months ago, when she was about 20 pounds lighter.

“Alright, start with some sit-ups. You got this Alicia” she told herself. “1 2 3...4……..5……….ahhhh.” Alicia had already tired herself out. From barely managing to do 5 sit-ups she had already broken a sweat. “Good work me, whew. I feel lighter already. I feel like I should reward myself.” Alicia then went over to her garage, where she had a secret stash of candy and other sugary goods. She grabbed a handful and plopped them into her mouth one by one. She ate them on the spot because she didn’t want to get caught by her husband. “Well that’s enough for tonight,” she said, heading inside her home. Before heading inside, she had gotten water from a water bottle she had on her and poured some of it on her head to make it seem like she worked up a sweat. She walked in and her husband looked at her and smiled. He thought his plan was going accordingly.

The next day after work, Alicia was feeling hungry. She could eat anything, but she remembered how strict her husband was about her dieting. “Ahhh, we could always use a cheat day” he thought to herself. Then, she came up with a plan. She was going to go to one of her favorite burger joints. However she thought “if I walk there, the calories should cancel out the burger I eat.” Did I mention the burger joint she was talking about was far? It’s a measly 2 blocks away from her work! Alicia still had the foodie in her.

She walked to the place and walked in. She was breathing heavily already after walking 2 blocks. The employees and customers were happy to see her. “Hey everyone, nice to see you all!” she shouted. She didn’t even have to tell them her order, she’s been there so many times that the employees don’t have to think twice. She sat at an open booth, which was where she preferred to sit. She had a good amount of room around her to move freely. Then came her food. Her order: 1 double cheeseburger(extra grease), 1 special order of chili cheese fries, and a large vanilla milkshake(extra thick). 

“Here you go Alicia, the usual. Enjoy” said the employee. 

Alicia didn’t hear him, as she was literally in a trance. She had gone one day with eating “real food” as she called it, but to everyone else they’d probably assume she’d gone much much longer than a day. She went town on her meal, polishing off the greasy burger first, then the chili cheese fries and then finally drank the milkshake. She was so stuffed, she had to undo the belt she had over her dress.

“Ahhh there, that’s better” she sighed, patting her belly.

“Wow Alicia. Seems as though everytime you come, you finish faster and faster,” the employee said. He was pretty shocked to say the least.

“What can I say? I love me some good food” Alicia replied, with her hand resting on her belly. “Thank you for the meal. You guys are the best. Best burgers in Philly without a doubt” the foodie grinned. Alicia then walked back to work, got in her car and took off to her home.

There, awaited her husband. He was in the kitchen prepping a healthy meal for her. “Hey babe. Are you hungry” he asked. 

“No not really. They fed us at work so I’m not too hungry right now, maybe later” she lied. She didn’t want him to know where she truly was. 

“Ohhhh ok, that’s nice that’s nice,” he replied. “I’ll leave your food right here on the counter.”

She never touched it. When he wasn’t looking she threw it out. Then she would play it off as if she ate it. And this is basically her dieting would go. 2 pushs ups, treats. 3 sit-ups, treats. 1 lap around the block, double treats! She always pretended to eat her husband's healthy food. But all that kale, salad, vegetable stuff were not Alicia’s go-to meal, not for a million years. On top of all that, Alicia was still doing her “6 Minute Meal” segments so she still would eat there for free. Few days here and there she also snuck after work an extra meal at fast food restaurants. She was really fooling her husband and he was buying into it.

Thanksgiving

The day of Thanksgiving had arrived. Alicia, "well into" her diet was excited because today she had an excuse to eat, and eat a lot. She figured her husband would let it slide for today because c'mon, who doesn't eat on Thanksgiving? The plan was to head over to her parents’ house, as they were hosting everyone this year. 

Alicia wore something a bit more loose fitting, which was something she didn’t do too often. She had chosen to wear a black/blue skirt and a tight, black top. But she knew she was going to pig out so she needed some room for her growing belly to do its job. Although the skirt she chose to wear fit loosely, her belly was outlined pretty clearly in it.

PicsArt_02-27-02_47_08.thumb.jpg.7ef2d58dc9700941202a1270e10fe6a2.jpg

As her and her husband drove, he said something Alicia didn’t expect. “I know it’s Thanksgiving today, but could you possibly limit the eating today? I know it’s tough cuz everyone eats, but a diet is a diet,” he said out of the blue. This caught Alicia off guard.

“Babe, it’s Thanksgiving. How could you not choose to eat? Literally it is everyone’s chance to pig out and it’s normal. Plus it’s only one day, like a cheat day. Everyone always has a cheat day in them. Just this one time babe please,” she pleaded. She knew she was lying to him about the “one cheat day” as this whole time has been one big “cheat month.”

“Fine babe, just this once,” he hesitated.

“Thanks babe. I love you” she said.

“Love you too,” he replied.

They pulled up to her parent’s house and everyone was mostly there. It had been a few motnhs since everyone had gotten together, so this was basically this first time everyone was seeing the bigger Alicia. She and her husband went and greeted everyone. 

“Alicia!!” her mom shouted. “Ahhh there’s my big girl!”

“Mother!” Alicia shouted back. 

After greeting her mom, she had walked past the food and her mouth watered. She rubbed her belly profusely, licking her lips. The foodie in Alicia was raring to eat!

Once everyone was present, everyone gave thanks and dug into the food. Alicia was first in line she just could not wait. She filled up 2 plates filled with turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, bread, and ZERO vegetables! 

“Oh babe you got me a plate?” her husband asked her. 

“These are both my plates. I came hungry!” she replied. 

This caught the attention of Alicia’s brother, who was in front of her husband. “Dude, is Alicia preggo? I noticed her looking bigger than when I last saw her,” he whispered to Alicia’s husband.

“Mmmmm, I wouldn’t say preggo. More along the lines of… she had a lot to eat, and now it’s showing,” he replied. This came as a shock to her brother, as he always knew Alicia was a petite eater. 

Also this wasn’t the last question her husband received about Alicia being pregnant. He was asked multiple times throughout the dinner if she was expecting, how many months pregnant she was, and even one asked when the baby shower was going to be. Her husband began to get annoyed with the questions after a while.

Alicia had a field day eating. She polished off her 2 plates with ease. Then she went back for 2nds, to which she cleaned that plate up. Eventually she would make her way back to the food to have herself a big slice of pumpkin pie. She was having fun eating as she had the grin of a kid on Christmas day. Once Alicia finished her pumpkin pie, she hiked up her skirt above her bloated belly. One could definitely make the argument she was pregnant. Even though her short was loose, her belly was clearly noticeable!

“You did great today,” Alicia whispered to her belly. The rest of the night went on and there were a few times here and there where she would dip her finger in the mashed potatoes or eat a piece of turkey. It was safe to say that this was by far Alicia’s best Thanksgiving.

The Results

November had passed and now it was time to see the results. From what her husband was seeing, he thought it was a success. “Alright babe, you know what time it is,” he said. Alicia already knew what he was talking about… the weigh in.

She walked over the bathroom against, and once more, she stood on the scale. No ifs ands or buts this time, which puzzled her husband. Then the numbers began to rise. 25...55...95...120...145...160...175….185……..188………...190. She had gained 10 pounds in November. Her husband was in disbelief, he was shocked, speechless. Her "diet" had been a failure.

"I’m sorry baby. But…but it's so hard. Like I've gotten to love food so much babe, like so freaking much. I can't stop thinking about food, nor can I stop eating. No matter how hard I try, losing all this weight was so difficult with how much I've grown to love food. And if that means I outgrew my old clothes, then so be it. My love for eating is much much greater than trying to fit into skinny girl clothes. Either way, if I choose not to lose this weight(grabs her flabby belly), there's… there's actually more of me love babe. I'm still me, but with all the weight, you'll have more of me" alicia replied with a smile, also winking her left eye. She had no idea what he had to say about this.

Alicia saying this, somehow changed her husband's mind. He was suddenly at a change of heart. "You know what… You're right. I shouldn't make you diet unless you truly want to. I'm sorry that I was pushing you into weighing yourself and trying on clothes just to prove my point. I'd love to have more of you to love. The more there is of you, the happier I am. Now get over here babe" He stated with a huge grin on his face, and went in for a kiss. He rest his hands on her hips, grabbing her side rolls with conviction. This let Alicia know he was all for it. "Now now, let me help you out with the last slice" he said as he began to feed her, resting his hand on her ever so growing belly, rubbing it elegantly. 

"Wow babe I didn't think you'd love my new curves. These curves didn't come overnight, ya know what I mean!" She giggled. She didn't think belly rubs were the way to her heart, but now she knows they were.

A Foodie’s Nightmare

The next day she was behind the desk. She wore a light blue dress, it fit pretty tight on her just like the rest of her wardrobe. Unfortunately for her, all of her spanx don't fit anymore. Her belly button was visible through the fabric of the dress, as were in all the rest of her dresses. Her breasts swelled up pretty big as well, as they spilled out over her ill-fitting bra. She developed a lil belly roll as well which was present whenever she sat down. Sitting shots made her look so fat, as her belly rested on her lap. It was almost time for them to be on air and Alicia was snacking on donuts that her boss brought for everyone. Alicia ate 2 glazed donuts on the spot and grabbed an extra one for when she gets hungry behind the desk. Annie was there as well, she chose to eat a jelly donut. After taking a bite if her jelly donut she looked at Alicia and said with a smirk "hey girl, what do jelly donuts and you, Alicia, have in common?" Alicia, confused, didn't know how to react. Was she being serious, is this a joke?

"I don't know, what?" She replied.

"They're both fattening and filled with jelly" Annie laughed.

Alicia took it as a joke and laughed along with her. Annie grew confused as to why Alicia was laughing, it wasn't a joke. Just goes to show how naive Alicia has gotten about her gain. So she went to the desk as they were coming back from commercial break. Alicia hopped in her chair and began to adjust herself. "Man is it me or did you guys get smaller chairs?" Alicia laughed, as Annie snickered in the background. It was only a matter of time before Alicia would get the boot.

So Alicia gave the news yady yady yada. Her belly was seen resting on the table at some points. Alicia didn't seem to care as it was the least of her worries. There would even be a few instances where she adjusted her dress as it looked tighter for the 190 pound foodie. Then came a headline that made her mouth water. It was about a "DEEP FRIED BARBECUE CHICKEN STUFFED PIZZADILLA" and Alicia was talking about it as a headline. She referred to it as a "foodie's nightmare" as she could only imagine what it tastes like.

Screenshot_20200227-144305_YouTube.thumb.jpg.43e60f4b46b21cb6c1c24f53ad71a20b.jpg

After the headline she raved about it, on air! "Oh boy that size is monstrous. Lucky for me, I'm hungry so I'll be heading over there after work! My belly will be ready!!" She announced as she began rubbing her belly once again. All throughout the day she only thought about that monstrous meal.

So once her shift was over, she rushed over to that restaurant. They had watch the headline with Alicia talking about their "supermeal." 

"Alicia welcome!! We've been expecting you! Thank you for headlining us on 6ABC, we've been busy today, busier than normal partly due to your headline so we thank you!" The manager said. 

"Ohh no problem! You know me, I'm a foodie and I couldn't help myself!" Alicia giggled as she patted her belly, causing it to jiggle. "I'm sure you already know why I came here haha."

"Yes yes. We have one ready. Take a seat and we'll bring it out in a bit" the manager stated.

Alicia took a seat at one of the booths nearby the kitchen. Funny thing is, she was barely able to squeeze on in the booth. Her soft belly, squished by the table, she had very little to no room. Eventually they brought out the dish and it was as if Alicia's eyes popped out of her sockets she was so excited to dig in. She ate it like there was no tomorrow! 5 minutes passed and she had already polished off every last crumb.

"Oh wow alicia! Didn't expect you finished that quickly!! No one has ever finished this that quickly I'm amazed!" The manager said, astonished as he picked up the empty plate. 

"Ahh what can I say, I guess I was a little hungry hahaha" Alicia laughed, putting her hand on her belly feeling satisfied. "Whoever came up with the idea deserves a medal!"

"Haha you're funny. Was there anything else you'd like for today" the manager asked.

"Actually I'm pretty full, that filled me up quite a bit" alicia massaged her belly.

"Alrighty then, you already know the deal. On the house! Thanks again Alicia take care!" the manager exclaimed.

Alicia then got in her car and drove home. When she got home however, there was a lil surprise. She walked in the house and she smelled a scent, something familiar.

"Surprise!! I got you the deep fried barbecue chicken stuffed pizzadilla" her husband had surprised her as he brought one home for her.

"Oh my! But uh I just went there right now and had one! Darn!" Alicia felt bad she was going to leave it to waste. 

"Did I just hear Alicia Vitarelli, my wife, the ultimate foodie, turn down food" he questioned.

"Babe I'm pretty full to be honest I don't think I can finish it'' Alicia pleaded.

"Oh c'mon, and extra meal never hurt anyone. What's the worst that can happen" her husband urged. 

"You are right, what can happen? An extra meal for me, psh, why did I even say no. You know what to do babe" Alicia said, her glowing eyes staring into her husband's, then giving hima wink letting him know it's on! "Oh and you might wanna push the table out a bit so that way I can fit comfortably.

The both of them sat at the kitchen table as Alicia was about to eat her 2nd supermeal! Oddly enough she didn't have too much trouble with it. Her husband just fed her and fed her and fed her. On one hand he had her food, and his other hand caressed Alicia's big belly, the way she loved it!! I mean, this was the key to her heart, a nice feeding + belly massage, she sure as hell loved it.

"Babe hold up, lemme take a breath real quick. Woah that was so fast, I'm getting so full" Alicia groaned, breathing heavily. 

"Alright babe c'mon 2 more bites! You got this baby I believe in you" her husband cheered.

She eventually put away the 2 pieces with ease. She let a huge burp shortly thereafter. "Oh my gosh I'm so stuffed! I've never been so stuffed ever in my life!" She groaned. Her belly was so bloated she had looked 6 months pregnant.

"Wait babe, you're pregnant! You never told me!" He joked, resting his hand on her belly.

"Oh shut up baby, it's my food baby and you know it!" Alicia proudly stated. "All this eating made me tired I think ima take a nap."

"Right behind ya," he replied.

They went and laid on their bed. As Alicia got on the bed the you could hear the springs being strained. The foodie was really putting a strain on her bed with her newly gained weight.

"Sounds like we need a new bed baby" her husband laughed. “Hopefully the bed is ready for the bigger and better foodie herself!”

"Oh shut up babe. You think you're so funny huh,” Alicia giggled, playfully nudging him. She secretly liked the comments and jokes her husband made about weight. It always put a smile on her face, like how a plate full of food made her smile.

"Ahh I'm just kidding my big ol foodie, you know I'm just kidding" her husband replied. He then started to tickle her bare belly. He was truly beginning to love Alicia much more than before as he found a new love, curves. Alicia gaining all this weight had really opened his eyes.

"Haha stop babe. Stop please you know how ticklish I am. I need to rest babe" Alicia laughed. Her belly was her most ticklish spot and her husband knew that. There they lay as her husband rested his hand on Alicia's belly. It was as if Alicia all the eating and gaining she has done, all this weight brought her and her husband closer. 

"I love you," Alicia said.

I love you too babe," her husband replied. "And I love you too my baby's belly. Can't wait ti meet my very own food baby." Her husband continued massaging his foodie's belly. Alicia giggled, what a time it was to be alive for her. She was now able to eat freely without having to have worry about her weight gain or about her husband telling her to diet. 

So December 28, 2019 came, and it was a meeting with everyone present, all the anchors, reporters, cameramen, everyone. There, their boss announced that they were going to lay off 1 person next from every group next week to "freshen up the environment for 2020." In doing so, they'd be hiring another person to fill their spot. Everyone gasped, it came as a shock. Alicia wasnt too phased by it one bit. The meeting ended and one of Alicia's co-anchor, Annie M., came up to her and told her "heard rumors that the anchor they're gonna lay off is you, due to your weight." Annie then Alicia's belly with her thumb and index finger, shaking it around. "Awww just like a bowl full of jelly. At least when you get let go you'll have more time to eat!" Annie snickered. It was this moment Alicia thought "have I really put on that much weight for them to let me go. This couldn't be." Alicia didn't reply and just walked out of the room. This was the first time it was hitting Alicia that she was getting fat, and she didn't know how to react. 

That same day, Alicia had her usual meeting with her boss, discussing the 6 minute meal segment results. Alicia walks in and the wood below her creaking with each step, and with each step alicia being in her head about her weight. She sits in the chair and the chair creaks as well. She has to adjust herself in the chair as her fas ass/hips spill out the sides of it. She began frantically adjusting her dress as it clung to her belly, showing off the 50 pounds she had put on. This only causes her to think even more about her weight. Her boss stated that season 2 was a success yet again, but besides that, was vague about everything else. This only caused the doubt in Alicia's mind to grow. "Am I going to get let go? I can't be, she just said 6 Minute Meals was a success. But was she lying?" Alicia went home and immediately grabbed a pint of ice cream and ate out of it. She was growing more and more worried.

Judgement Day

The big day came where they'd find out who was getting laid off. Everyone would get a one on one interview to keep it private. Everyone went in, went out, and Alicia could only take a few peaks here and there without being noticed. Once it came to her turn, she only became more nervous. Her boss didn't seem too happy as she waddled on in. Alicia knew her fate, she had already accepted it. Her boss leaned in, said "nah I'm just pulling your leg alicia you're ok! I've been doing this to everyone." Alicia never felt so relieved. She let out a huge sigh of relief. Then her boss offered her a donut and Alicia ended up taking 2, stating "she didn't eat breakfast" her boss bought the lie and let her be. 

After all the interviews that took place, it turns out it was Annie M. who was being laid off. Alicia didn't mind that because she didn’t really like her plus she was happy eating her 2 donuts. She ate them fairly quickly but that didn't startle her, she still had her job!

Later that day, her boss came back. She let everyone know that even though people had been laid off, she still went and hired people to replace them, hence the "freshen the environment." So she said that they would be arriving shortly and to welcome them with open arms. As she said that, she got a message from her adviser saying that they arrived. 

A couple minutes later, they came into the room one by one. They seemed fairly young, but no jaw droppers. The newbies weren’t truly standouts. That is, until the last woman walked in the room. Alicia looked on in amazement. She couldn't believe her eyes, it was MARISSA BAILEY, the former Chicago news anchor. 6ABC HAD HIRED THE ONE AND ONLY MARISSA BAILEY.

To Be Continued