• Curvage Model

Hello dear! I guess you'd like to know a little about me, huh? 

My name is Dani, I’m a 20-something Feedee sweetheart who wants to eat good food, show off my body and have fun doing so. I love doing commissions and making your dreams come true — making people happy is my passion! Your wish is my command; message me for details! I also have a curvage account under the same name full of juicy exclusive videos! 

I love to talk to people and make new friends; I'm a very sexual person and love stimulating conversation -- however, I am engaged so please be respectful of that! Though, I love feeling sexy and showing off my confidence in my body. 

You can usually catch me dancing like a fool in my bedroom to oldies music, cuddling my dogs, or planning an adventure. As a Sagittarius, I love to travel. I feel like my favorite part about my personality is that I'm kind to everyone. My favorite season is spring! My favorite kinks are feederism, humiliation and DDLG. My favorite parts of my body are my huge H-cup tits and my soft belly.

20190718_172004.jpg