• Curvage Model

Hey guys!! Thank you!!

My weight story is basically, I stumbled upon this as a young girl... and could never stop! I've become borderline obsessed over the years... can't even come without thinking about this fetish!

I do have a video on my curvage that explains it all in detail!

• Curvage Model

Before and after my daily McDonald's breakfast! I get a large iced coffee, two hash browns, and two sausage egg and cheese McGriddles! How many calories is that?!

Comment below and tell me how much you love my curves... I love the encouragement!! 😍😍

385bc7c5-b265-4987-a786-1edf06aeb772.jpg

b1070b10-4f8b-4ed3-a813-2f6fac72ce4d.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Curvage Model
21 hours ago, sanduskyfalls said:

Looking very big now ❤️ Do you have a short term / long term weight goal?

Well... honestly, I've never had a weight gain goal -- I've only just kept eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.

Recently, though, I grew into a size 18 jeans. Something keeps telling me how sexy being in 20+ jeans would be. I've never been in pant sizes that started with 2...

14 hours ago, ikke said:

Impressive 😍

15 hours ago, kachenjunga said:

Gorgeous figure.

21 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

One big sexy gal

Thank you all so much! ❤️ 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Anxious for her upcoming meal, she struggles in vain against her restraints. This just causes her massive, round belly to jiggle above her. Her collar is getting tighter and tighter around her neck. Soon you'll have to add another hole in the leather to accommodate her double chin.

"That's a good piggy. Make sure you open real wide for me."

She opens her pretty little mouth and sticks out her tongue obediently. With a steady hand, you push a donut into her mouth: strawberry frosted, her absolute favorite. Both of her eyebrows knit together and you hear a high-pitched moan roll forward from the back of her throat as she chews excitedly.

In no time at all, her mouth is gaping open again, begging for another bite of that delicious, addictive sugar. With your help, she devours half a dozen donuts like it's nothing at all. The strappy lingerie around her distended gut groans with exhaustion; the elastic is stretched tight, and her fat pools in between it, threatening to burst the entire outfit.

She nonchalantly lets out a few burps, then smacks her sticky lips together demandingly. You feel heat pooling between your legs. What an absolute glutton -- forced into too small lingerie, tied to the bed, with a sinfully overfed gut bulging between her thighs, burping without a care in the world, and still greedily asking for me.

tumblr_3d1a60221ae1755a0a2cfb8d399ed14d_0ad334e6_2048.jpg

tumblr_508639a9b943fb6ab5a91fe49ba97cf7_14b6604a_2048.jpg

tumblr_d510c0b5bd599bdd51c334c2430b77c1_116377f1_2048.jpg

tumblr_e4a43171bd88248e483414198e7284e5_fe5052c2_2048.jpg

• Curvage Model

Anxious for her upcoming meal, she struggles in vain against her restraints. This just causes her massive, round belly to jiggle above her. Her collar is getting tighter and tighter around her neck. Soon you'll have to add another hole in the leather to accommodate her double chin.

"That's a good piggy. Make sure you open real wide for me."

She opens her pretty little mouth and sticks out her tongue obediently. With a steady hand, you push a donut into her mouth: strawberry frosted, her absolute favorite. Both of her eyebrows knit together and you hear a high-pitched moan roll forward from the back of her throat as she chews excitedly.

In no time at all, her mouth is gaping open again, begging for another bite of that delicious, addictive sugar. With your help, she devours half a dozen donuts like it's nothing at all. The strappy lingerie around her distended gut groans with exhaustion; the elastic is stretched tight, and her fat pools in between it, threatening to burst the entire outfit.

She nonchalantly lets out a few burps, then smacks her sticky lips together demandingly. You feel heat pooling between your legs. What an absolute glutton -- forced into too small lingerie, tied to the bed, with a sinfully overfed gut bulging between her thighs, burping without a care in the world, and still greedily asking for me.

tumblr_3d1a60221ae1755a0a2cfb8d399ed14d_0ad334e6_2048.jpg

tumblr_508639a9b943fb6ab5a91fe49ba97cf7_14b6604a_2048.jpg

tumblr_d510c0b5bd599bdd51c334c2430b77c1_116377f1_2048.jpg

tumblr_e4a43171bd88248e483414198e7284e5_fe5052c2_2048.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

My newest video is sooooo sexy!

"Happy birthday to me!! Well, actually my birthday was more than a week ago... but I keep having a craving for birthday cake. Seriously, it was all I could think about. So I'm eating birthday cake!"

A pig is made through hard work, and this pig works so hard to finish this chocolate cake on camera. In jeans two sizes too small, a straining sports bra, and a leather jacket that hardly zips over her rotund gut, she pants and burps as she crams thousands of calories of rich chocolate into her expanding stomach. As she eats, she can feel the seams on her clothes cutting into her new, pillowy fat, and the sensation turns her on so much she starts eating the cake with her fingers like a true hog.

giphy (1).gif

giphy.gif

• Curvage Model

New Year's 12 Hour Sale!

My three favorite videos from this year are on sale!

These are videos where I felt the sexiest, and where I felt like I pushed my limits the absolute furthest. These are the videos that show best what a huge pig I was in 2020 ❤️ 

2500cal Cheeseburger Stuffing & Juice Chug: $14.99 > $9.99

2400cal Subway Stuffing & Juice Chug: $10.99 > $5.99

Huge Wing Stuffing - Burps, Belly Play: $9.99 > $4.99

This sale ENDS at midnight 1/2/2021!