• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Holy Cow Dani! You are now a busty dream girl. You gotta be so proud. Espesially when you catch the thirsty guys and your envious thin friends gazing upon your miraculous development. 

That's my favorite part, is thin friends staring ;)

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Holy Cow Dani! You are now a busty dream girl. You gotta be so proud. Espesially when you catch the thirsty guys and your envious thin friends gazing upon your miraculous development. 

That they are!! Just learned I'm a J cup... 😅

54 minutes ago, FeedistDani said:

That they are!! Just learned I'm a J cup... 😅

J cup! That is impressive. 
Of course I enjoy all the blessings of a well nourished girl. But I also think it's cute if a girl says she only cares about her boobs growing bigger. "I don't care how big my belly gets. It doesn't matter. As long as my breasts keep getting fatter, I'm gonna keep gaining." 
Hehehe, You are like a big bully. You just keep getting more beautiful and therefore more powerful as you pack on weight. People just fall more and more deeply in lust with you as you grow. There's obviously the overwhelming raw power of your sheer size itself... That a lover physically could not get free from underneath your weight. But the power of being so intensely desired literally by thousands of worshipers, is so much stronger. So much more inescapably captivating. 

• Curvage Model

b9663d5a-c73b-4f76-bf55-77aafb4cf6b5.thumb.gif.6d193edf3dc6088fbd6e4aa62d251452.gif

Dani just funneled almost an entire 12 pack of White Claws (this video) but she wasnt ready to stop filling herself yet. She's absolutely in love with the feeling of pushing her belly to new limits, and the White Claws have completely taken away her inhibitions. Dani's giggling, horny, uncomfortably full, and ready to show off.

133e9a53-3975-4c2e-96e2-db1656d1ce07.thumb.gif.094effb1544385c22d46349cee57b7f9.gif

97179585-654c-48e6-adba-491fc2795d26.thumb.gif.2c87d22820547d3f023304dcda6f9760.gif

She did a quick costume change into 3XL lingerie that bites into her already bloated and gurgling gut, taking a moment to jiggle her thunder thighs and fondle her swollen tummy. Her tits are threatening to bust her bra altogether, but she pulls out a 2 liter of Sprite anyway, smirking at the challenge.

By the end of this exciting clip, Dani is full to bursting and the bottle is completely empty. 

c8429596-ca36-4de6-a316-0f73cbce308a.thumb.gif.b08fe15a450a443b993d02801f937be3.gif