• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, ApprenticeFeedee said:

That absolutely counts! I hope that was in one sitting 🤤

I went to the store to get a couple of king cakes before they stop selling them, and helped make a big ** of shrimp etoufee! Unfortunately last night while I was drinking responsibly and watching your drinking clip, I got a sore throat after a sip of Jägermeister 🤧 Haven't been able to eat all day..

I loooove king cake!!! Super rare here in Washington State though.

Hehehehe I'm so glad you were drinking along with my drinking clip, I really brought it was fun idea!! And awww yeah sometimes Jaeger can be so harsh!!

9 minutes ago, FeedistDani said:

I loooove king cake!!! Super rare here in Washington State though.

Hehehehe I'm so glad you were drinking along with my drinking clip, I really brought it was fun idea!! And awww yeah sometimes Jaeger can be so harsh!!

Idk how long ago but the shops in my town started shipping them. Not sure on the shipping rates, or guaranteeing it won't get messed up!

It was such a super fun video to drink with! I'd go into detail about what I like, but it's gonna take a long time to explain. It just extremely turned me on!! 🥵 The Jäger was easy to go down, and I enjoyed the taste. I just think it was coincidental for the sore throat to happen. It wasn't an allergic reaction thankfully!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, ApprenticeFeedee said:

Now there aren't any pairs of shorts that can contain your belly?? Soon you won't be able to pull your panties all the way up there 😵💫

Hardly any at all honestly!!

3 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

Pfffft. 

Zips always exaggerate their claims 🥵

I agree!!! The model did look a bit different than me, though...

5 minutes ago, FeedistDani said:

Hardly any at all honestly!!

I agree!!! The model did look a bit different than me, though...

🤣🤣

Well they haven't described them very well by the sounds of it 🤣🤣

I imagine the model was one of the ones that would just look at a cream cake and say ''err mah gerd like, ah'm like, so fat now like'' ?

You should send them your pictures and say ''this is what your shorts look like on a real woman ''

😄

🥵🥵

1 hour ago, sconesy73 said:

🤣🤣

Well they haven't described them very well by the sounds of it 🤣🤣

I imagine the model was one of the ones that would just look at a cream cake and say ''err mah gerd like, ah'm like, so fat now like'' ?

You should send them your pictures and say ''this is what your shorts look like on a real woman ''

😄

🥵🥵

Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

2 minutes ago, FeedistDani said:

Feeling BIG 🥰

2023-02-2621_04_31.862-0500.thumb.jpg.f3af8503c2a8ce82e863348eeb66080d.jpg

And looking big...

Arms are probably bigger than a girl who models shorts, boobs are huge and no doubt heavy, belly is enormous and full of stretch marks with a belly button deep enough for all kinds of mischief and just a hint of your immense thighs...

You're undoubtedly feeling big, but let me assure you- you're looking quite outrageously gorgeous 😍

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

And looking big...

Arms are probably bigger than a girl who models shorts, boobs are huge and no doubt heavy, belly is enormous and full of stretch marks with a belly button deep enough for all kinds of mischief and just a hint of your immense thighs...

You're undoubtedly feeling big, but let me assure you- you're looking quite outrageously gorgeous 😍

Thank you so much 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Curvage Model

》 Preg Burping Galore!! - 50oz Chug & Binge《

Dani has gotten SOOO gassy since getting pregnant- and she's eager to show you in this new clip, where she chugs down three bottles of soda and binges on chips and chocolate donuts.

89f68800-4505-4f77-a1e8-3306875d11f9.thumb.gif.5758d4e83ca899236d27de75379c48a2.gif

Dani gets absolutely MASSIVE in this clip, bloating herself with lots of sugary carbonated soda and snacks. "Soda has been like, my biggest craving!" She giggles as she sucks down orange soda and Sprite and belches like a pig. "Especially these ones, like oh my god."

2e07e83f-0b28-4e72-9efd-6a8133659a44.thumb.gif.9ba5d2966f2cf147a526a2afd623ffc4.gif

Her gut swells further and further into her lap as she chugs down more sugar and stuffs her face. She has loud, bassy burps, prodding her navel and her upper belly to release her ripples of gas, and moans in discomfort as she pushes herself to her limit.

a80df0c0-8bb1-407f-b031-f1ff873ac16f.thumb.gif.52e598efc56c3823af69dfc85f668c55.gif

By the end of this video she is HUGE, so huge the zipper on her underwear has come completely undone.

1 hour ago, FeedistDani said:

》 Preg Burping Galore!! - 50oz Chug & Binge《

Dani has gotten SOOO gassy since getting pregnant- and she's eager to show you in this new clip, where she chugs down three bottles of soda and binges on chips and chocolate donuts.

89f68800-4505-4f77-a1e8-3306875d11f9.thumb.gif.5758d4e83ca899236d27de75379c48a2.gif

Dani gets absolutely MASSIVE in this clip, bloating herself with lots of sugary carbonated soda and snacks. "Soda has been like, my biggest craving!" She giggles as she sucks down orange soda and Sprite and belches like a pig. "Especially these ones, like oh my god."

2e07e83f-0b28-4e72-9efd-6a8133659a44.thumb.gif.9ba5d2966f2cf147a526a2afd623ffc4.gif

Her gut swells further and further into her lap as she chugs down more sugar and stuffs her face. She has loud, bassy burps, prodding her navel and her upper belly to release her ripples of gas, and moans in discomfort as she pushes herself to her limit.

a80df0c0-8bb1-407f-b031-f1ff873ac16f.thumb.gif.52e598efc56c3823af69dfc85f668c55.gif

By the end of this video she is HUGE, so huge the zipper on her underwear has come completely undone.

Hot, hot, hot, hot 🔥 🥵 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ApprenticeFeedee said:

Literally this is my favorite angle in the video. Love how the more bloated you get your boobs just naturally hang around the sides of your belly!! 🥵

I'll make sure to use it more often!!! 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️

57 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

Hot, hot, hot, hot 🔥 🥵 

Thank you ❤️😍