• Curvage Model

>> NEWEST VIDEO!

Have you always dreamed of Dani teasing you, coaxing you to stuff your face and let her fatten you up?

3d9c9d68-7f38-441f-a1ab-e40ca40f09d0.gif.aa389affa3cdc865a9a5796485e1482e.thumb.gif.e56a8944a21367dad013be12af6ff52b.gif

In this clip, Dani seduces you with her own fat - crooning to you in a sultry voice as she jiggles and fondles her fat belly and tits, even showing off the jiggles in her arms and thighs. Clad in a tank top and shorts that hardly stretch over her swollen body, she shoves a sub sandwich into her mouth and teases you about how she wants you to her fat little fuckpig.

51d09845-da62-4e02-8166-8783195dfbbb.gif.a9b71489cea1c99f2cdb94039dfa30f2.thumb.gif.127157fe6d1c711dbd76ae1c1d0306f5.gif

She tells you to get your food ready and eat with her throughout this clip.

9303ad04-54b9-4800-8289-d50dacb7ca84.gif.210e7be3f9858a90f8403a37c3074db9.thumb.gif.98ed7deb1bfa625c2d1ff938703ef76a.gif

"Aren't you nervous?" She prods you. "For when you go to button up your jeans and you can't get them to close around your fat gut? You know once you give into your gluttonous cravings, it's impossible to stop... one day you'll even be fatter than me."

e968d52d-801a-4174-8841-1f3898550198.gif.90416b1a497c5469acf7de8b5c78bc61.thumb.gif.2c6a5d8857ebc3024d87c41137172578.gif

She keeps pushing you, commenting on your labored breathing and how big she wants you to get...

Guest Carcer89
Just now, FeedistDani said:

Happy Valentine's Day Curvage!

My special announcement is that I'm 14 weeks pregnant! ❤️💖

1431023223_2023-02-1414_04_41.552-0500.thumb.jpg.aa0f6a96e2d3bfb9f1eee5861cbf947d.jpg

Congrats! Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly.

Thank you!!

I'm loving the cravings! ❤️

My partner said the best bits about being pregnant were the bizarre cravings, being able to eat what she liked because "pregnant" and one I also enjoyed was feeling very horny at completely random times 🤣

Seriously though, hope everything goes brilliantly for you🙂 Kids can be a bloody nightmare at times but having a son was the best thing we've ever done- even if he did turn up 5 weeks early 😳🤣

• Curvage Model
Just now, sconesy73 said:

My partner said the best bits about being pregnant were the bizarre cravings, being able to eat what she liked because "pregnant" and one I also enjoyed was feeling very horny at completely random times 🤣

Seriously though, hope everything goes brilliantly for you🙂 Kids can be a bloody nightmare at times but having a son was the best thing we've ever done- even if he did turn up 5 weeks early 😳🤣

Aw yay I'm so happy for you and your little family!!

I'm definitely not one to hold myself back usually, but it's easy to justify the spending now hahaha

Aw yay I'm so happy for you and your little family!!

I'm definitely not one to hold myself back usually, but it's easy to justify the spending now hahaha

We've just got the one and he's 15 now going on 35🤣 My partner was told to be careful if we ever wanted more but I had to have surgery last month which rules out any more now anyway! 

Don't worry about the spending - it just gets worse! Luckily being a lad he'll wear whatever he finds on the floor most days but it's ps5, mountain bike, ipad...🤣

Is this your first one?

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

We've just got the one and he's 15 now going on 35🤣 My partner was told to be careful if we ever wanted more but I had to have surgery last month which rules out any more now anyway! 

Don't worry about the spending - it just gets worse! Luckily being a lad he'll wear whatever he finds on the floor most days but it's ps5, mountain bike, ipad...🤣

Is this your first one?

Hahaha oh teenagers!!

It is our first! ❤️ Hopefully we'll have a few more as well :) we've wanted to be parents for so long and it's finally the "right" time!

2 minutes ago, FeedistDani said:

Hahaha oh teenagers!!

It is our first! ❤️ Hopefully we'll have a few more as well :) we've wanted to be parents for so long and it's finally the "right" time!

Well I'm genuinely made up for you both 🙂 It's really hard work at times but at the same time incredibly rewarding. Although your partner might not agree after spending 2 hours at a birthday party full of shrieking 5 year olds🤣

Oh and forget having nice cars for a bit! Take it from me, a fold down baby jogger will not fit in the boot of a BMW M3 convertible no matter how much you swear at it...😄 There's also something deeply satisfying about cleaning haribos, chocolate, crisps and juice out of leather seats...😡😄

Boy or girl or just happy to see what turns up?

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

Well I'm genuinely made up for you both 🙂 It's really hard work at times but at the same time incredibly rewarding. Although your partner might not agree after spending 2 hours at a birthday party full of shrieking 5 year olds🤣

Oh and forget having nice cars for a bit! Take it from me, a fold down baby jogger will not fit in the boot of a BMW M3 convertible no matter how much you swear at it...😄 There's also something deeply satisfying about cleaning haribos, chocolate, crisps and juice out of leather seats...😡😄

Boy or girl or just happy to see what turns up?

Oh he loves kids!! We've both done lots of babysitting with nieces and nephews! So we're at least familiar with the overstimulation of birthdays and the satisfaction of cleaning up our ruined car seats!

Hahahaha I still have the same beat up old tiny car from college... hoping to upgrade to a Mom SUV soon though!

Just happy with a healthy baby! ❤️ 

1 minute ago, FeedistDani said:

Oh he loves kids!! We've both done lots of babysitting with nieces and nephews! So we're at least familiar with the overstimulation of birthdays and the satisfaction of cleaning up our ruined car seats!

Hahahaha I still have the same beat up old tiny car from college... hoping to upgrade to a Mom SUV soon though!

Just happy with a healthy baby! ❤️ 

The suv is a great idea- we've had loads now 😄  It's smelly, monosyllabic, phone tapping teenagers now rather than sick and juice but at least being the driver I get to choose the music...Heh heh heh 😆

That's the best way to be- we chose a couple of names early on and just waited for a surprise! Although my partners waters breaking in the middle of a supermarket on a Saturday afternoon about 5 weeks early wasn't exactly the surprise we were expecting...🤣 All good though - small but healthy and were back home 3 days later! 

Actually there was something my partner didn't like and that was the pressure from the midwife to breastfeed. She tried really hard bless her but with Charlie being so small with a small mouth (5.5lb) and Sarah having big nipples (tmi? 😆) she really struggled. She tried everything but it was getting her upset and she felt like a rubbish mum because they kept going on at her about it being 'best for baby'. After a couple of weeks of crap, in the middle of the night I went to a 24h supermarket snd bought bottles, steriliser, brushes, pre mixed milk (the powder stuff seemed waaay too complicated at 3am!) - basically everything we needed. Got it home, fed Charlie, put them both to bed and very happily told the midwife to FRO when she came in the morning. Partner happy, baby happy🙂

TL:DR- listen to advice but follow your heart 😊

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, Sportsfann12 said:

That is awesome news !!!

Hallmark Ecards Art GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Thank you!! ❤️ 

1 hour ago, sconesy73 said:

The suv is a great idea- we've had loads now 😄  It's smelly, monosyllabic, phone tapping teenagers now rather than sick and juice but at least being the driver I get to choose the music...Heh heh heh 😆

That's the best way to be- we chose a couple of names early on and just waited for a surprise! Although my partners waters breaking in the middle of a supermarket on a Saturday afternoon about 5 weeks early wasn't exactly the surprise we were expecting...🤣 All good though - small but healthy and were back home 3 days later! 

Actually there was something my partner didn't like and that was the pressure from the midwife to breastfeed. She tried really hard bless her but with Charlie being so small with a small mouth (5.5lb) and Sarah having big nipples (tmi? 😆) she really struggled. She tried everything but it was getting her upset and she felt like a rubbish mum because they kept going on at her about it being 'best for baby'. After a couple of weeks of crap, in the middle of the night I went to a 24h supermarket snd bought bottles, steriliser, brushes, pre mixed milk (the powder stuff seemed waaay too complicated at 3am!) - basically everything we needed. Got it home, fed Charlie, put them both to bed and very happily told the midwife to FRO when she came in the morning. Partner happy, baby happy🙂

TL:DR- listen to advice but follow your heart 😊

Driver always chooses the music lol!

Yes that's what we've done as well! We have our names picked out we're just waiting to pick which one we'll use :) I'm glad everyone was healthy and safe!! That sounds so hectic! But baby was ready to come, lol. And it makes for a great story!

Haha not TMI! I'm going to try and breastfeed as much as I can - but I know it's not a guarantee! You sound like a great Dad for supporting her like that. I'm sure she appreciated that so much.

Kind of unrelated, but my dog is named Charlie lol!! I love that name!

Thank you!! ❤️ 

Driver always chooses the music lol!

Yes that's what we've done as well! We have our names picked out we're just waiting to pick which one we'll use :) I'm glad everyone was healthy and safe!! That sounds so hectic! But baby was ready to come, lol. And it makes for a great story!

Haha not TMI! I'm going to try and breastfeed as much as I can - but I know it's not a guarantee! You sound like a great Dad for supporting her like that. I'm sure she appreciated that so much.

Kind of unrelated, but my dog is named Charlie lol!! I love that name!

Thank you 🙂

We'd decided Charlie because it was my grandads name and we thought it was also versatile - Charlie if he becomes a builder or Charles if he's a judge 🤣

About the breastfeeding thing I'd just had enough of seeing her so tired, sore and upset. She'd dozed off after using the pump thing for about an hour so I thought bugger it and headed off out to the shop in the middle of the night! 

Daft but true story- while I was wandering around tesco at 3am, I saw some nappies called "Little Slimmers". I was pretty disgusted to be honest and couldn't believe there was slimming products for b**s. Anyway, I get the milk stuff and go home. Next day, we're eating dinner and I remember about the slimming nappies and tell Sarah- I'm pretty outraged but she's not convinced about them and gets on the tesco website. Turns out she was right...they're actually called "Little Swimmers" and are waterproof nappies🤣

So another piece of advice- never send your man shopping on his own ☺️