I’ve been consuming different types of FA media for a long time and I was going through some older weight gain fiction I’d saved from Dimension’s Magazine and I’m just realizing that Dani fits perfectly the image I had in my head of Kelli from the “Kelli’s Big Belly” series! Idk if anyone else has read it but it’s a stuffing/wg & pregnancy fic (mcoddles on DeviantArt did a lil sequel a couple years ago that’s pretty great) and it has some of the hottest scenes I’ve ever read. Anyway, yeah reading it now all I can see and hear now is Dani and that definitely improves the experience 10000%!

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Square said:

I’ve been consuming different types of FA media for a long time and I was going through some older weight gain fiction I’d saved from Dimension’s Magazine and I’m just realizing that Dani fits perfectly the image I had in my head of Kelli from the “Kelli’s Big Belly” series! Idk if anyone else has read it but it’s a stuffing/wg & pregnancy fic (mcoddles on DeviantArt did a lil sequel a couple years ago that’s pretty great) and it has some of the hottest scenes I’ve ever read. Anyway, yeah reading it now all I can see and hear now is Dani and that definitely improves the experience 10000%!

This is seriously the best compliment ever!!! I'm so happy to be your mind model 😍😍😍

• Curvage Model

》 NEW VIDEO!

8728e46c-1288-407f-b3d1-a9fb8474c5fb.thumb.gif.5f57cc58b2bfaa001e96df7e76f99802.gif

Before I sit down to film myself I need to get myself into the sexy mindset -- I love to do that by smoking a J and fondling my fat body!

2ddd33f5-fe06-4a78-9f54-449e0fd58007.thumb.gif.10f04ba4d78ecb20a9f4dfa964a20236.gif

I decided to get cute while getting myself amped up to film a chugging clip 😍🥰 nothing gets me feeling myself more than showing off in front of the camera, so that's exactly what I did! I take huge hits off of my J, blowing them in the camera as I fondle my impressively plump body. I shake my tits and smack my ass, all while getting high and horny 💚💨

669f5bdb-4fed-4d8e-b2a1-6c37da31d206.thumb.gif.d3a181c8d0553bdc986b2dafd81fafe5.gif

2 hours ago, FeedistDani said:

How did I let myself get this fat...?

20221107_165544.thumb.jpg.bef755b0b154eb8b65eb4c60bc1449aa.jpg

You just love it, the taste of yummy fatty foods sliding down your throat. Your belly expanding and growing bigger and rounder. You love feeling bigger and the thought of waddling around while searching for more food excites you. You want to get so fat that you’ll want someone to roll you around❤️

• Curvage Model
Just now, TheGoldenDun said:

You just love it, the taste of yummy fatty foods sliding down your throat. Your belly expanding and growing bigger and rounder. You love feeling bigger and the thought of waddling around while searching for more food excites you. You want to get so fat that you’ll want someone to roll you around❤️

I can't deny it 🥰 I love feeling fuller, softer and heavier every day 😍🥵

• Curvage Model
On 11/8/2022 at 7:31 PM, TheGoldenDun said:

Bet it feels really good and hefty. Wish I could feed you😍

It's so full and heavy indeed... 🤤

16 hours ago, BostonBlubberLover said:

And so beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/8/2022 at 9:24 PM, Feedhermore said:

🥵🥵🥵

My god just wonderfully round!

Thank you all so much 💖💖💖