Guest grabamo

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • maybejames changed the title to ia'el Joly - another model weight gain
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
15 hours ago, revengeoftheseth said:

Rough translation of one of her recent IG videos: she talks about going to a plus sized shoot and hearing back from them afterwards that they wanted some of their money back, because she let herself go, and it would be time consuming/expensive to digitally retouch her body to make it closer to what they had originally wanted/expected.

Her agent then suggested to her how much money she should give back, and that she really had let herself go, even if her face was still splendid. Curve model in the fashion world doesn't mean fat/obese, etc, etc. 

She refused to give them money back of course, its on them for hiring her, they didn't say anything to her before/during the shoot, etc, but yeah. I believe she fired the agent.

That's some harsh feedback for our girl!

I'm sorry she had to deal with that, but I'm glad she stuck to her guns. Did you get the sense that she was depressed about it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Bigwolover said:

Stunning. I wonder what she things about her gain….i bet it happened Not on purpose 

I've read some things -- maybe even in this thread -- that indicate that she is a fat acceptance advocate. I also recall she found it upsetting that the modeling industry kind of turned its back on her when she first started gaining weight. Don't know if her gain is intentional, but she doesn't seem to be doing anything to stop it or hide it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
22 hours ago, Desdinova said:

Pour éviter que les cuisses se frottent, quand on porte une robe le short @snagtights est le mieux (en plus il existe en plusieurs couleur… | Instagram

Translation:

To avoid thighs rubbing, when wearing a dress the shorts @snagtights are the best (plus it comes in several colors so you can match it with the dress)

And when you wear shorts, an anti-rub cream is more appropriate, for now the only one that worked for me is Bariederm from URIAGE, but you still have to reapply it at least once if you spend the whole afternoon and evening out

Hope this helps you xxx

#chubrub #cuissequissetouchent #cuissefronttent #cuisseskisstouche

In this series she seems chubbier and more vivacious than ever! It's not a radical gain, but she just looks like she (literally) keeps moving the needle, pushing it ever upward. For me, she's one of the most beautiful girls on this site. Thanks for the updates!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...