Once curvy always curvy

empee

Sounds more like Shallow Hal but in reverse

A woman should feel great that she has the freedom to basically be able to sort of let herself go, gain 50-100 lbs and 9-16 " inches on her waist, get some thunder thighs going on, get a fat (__$__), rolls of blubber and lovehandles ( or luvvies (,as I like to call them ) on her now fat squishy belly..

...and her man thinks, wow that's great, you're absolutely perfect at 250 lbs, please stay right around 240-290, I couldn't be happier, you were way too skinny at 185 !  I have a fat fetish and will never complain about your weight even if you get to be 340 lbs, but 245 is perfection. I absolutely love you 10X more at this weight than any woman I've ever known, you make me so happy exactly as you are !

How could a girl complain about being free to not have to worry about her weight or waistline essentially ever again ?

I think women look their best at about 85 lbs past a 25 BMI, or around 235 lbs at 5'6", nothing under 215, and up to the 285-325 range is tolerable, but I'd prefer to stop in the 260-280 area and try to stop gaining at that point