Once curvy always curvy

empee

• 8 months later...

it is a beauty to witness a weight gain. going to different places. topping out the hips then moving out to the waist or the other way around. just delicious. love to see it on the upward, looking full, as oppose to maintaining or losing and looking saggy, always better gaining of course, so hot, thanks for sharing

• 8 months later...

two thing i can add... yes, when she goes into making an effort to eat more and more one night, my pennis notes it and lets say my endurance in bed is affected because i explode sooner than i should. and another thing, it should not mean a thing but certain milestones are just that, really important marks that they do not wan to cross and feel really bad when they even if it is just another couple of pounds like many others before that particular pounds. from 198 to 202 are the same 4 pounds that from 174 to 178 but it is not as important. the same thing can be said about crossing from 89kg to 91 or even more important, from 98kg to 102, another digit ! outrageous... 

• 4 months later...

a couple of things to say in this thread. a found and old highschool lady on facebook the other day, not a friend but was able to see some pics. in hs she was the biggest girl, and probably on the way to becoming an ssbbw but apparently she made some drasstic changes and now is somewhat of a fitness junkie, will always have that soft skin look but hey, she looks happy and that is really all that matters. i am sure she still loves food but it seems to be under control. as for the other comment, it is a beautiful thing when a diet gives temporary results and she gets back to the initial weight and why not a couple of kilos heavier, that is when a new baseline can be established, when she gets back to a new high and things look fine, sex is great, being relaxed is great, buying clothes and be a hassle but it is a sumountable challenge so all can be good and more importantly, a new baseline has been established, that is how you go from a chubby to an ssbbw wife through the years, it cannot really happen overnight, there is no shortcut but a nice surplus of calories and in between some failed diets.