Once curvy always curvy

empee

4 hours ago, empee said:

The last few days have been surreal. It started when I walked into the bathroom and saw her naked. It had been a while since we had seen much of each other due to our busy lives. I was amazed at how much fuller she had become. Her butt had gotten wider and so had her waist. The rolls on her back were more pronounced. When she turned around, I saw how heavy her belly was. It protruded easily in front of her breasts, and they were already not small. 
A few days later we went out to eat. She was wearing jeans and a bra. I could see her belly bulging over her pants and her breasts resting on her belly. She didn't want to put anything on. Everything was too small.  The seams of her favorite pants were torn where her thighs rubbed together. She told me she had gone shopping in the morning but hadn't found anything in her size. I suggested that she might as well wear a dress. Which she did. Her cleavage was beautiful. 

I told her that she looked incredibly sexy. Then she revealed that she weighed 92 kilos. I was stunned. I finally have a woman who weighs over 200 pounds. 202 to be exact. I can't believe my luck and hope to have her posing in sexy lingerie again soon. 

Having a wife over 200 is amazing. I love having my 240 lb wife lay on me. The softness is surreal. Congrats!

3 hours ago, AVeryContentGuy said:

Having a wife over 200 is amazing. I love having my 240 lb wife lay on me. The softness is surreal. Congrats!

I’m just finding out and exploring. I enjoy the little things too. Like yesterday we were walking and she kept bumping into me. I didn’t understand until I walked behind her. First I thought it was because of her wider hips but then I realized she was walking differently. Because of her widening body and torso she swings her arms in an angle from her body where a smaller person just swings with the arms vertically. This is such a pleasant little discovery that made me hard. 

I just had a new exiting experience. I was lying on the bed and she came on top of me, but she kept leaning on her arms and knees.  I felt her breasts on my chest. So far nothing new. I am used to feel her heavy H cups. For the first time ever I felt at the same time I her belly pressing against mine. Not just a shy touch but the weight and the wiggle of a wide mass. This was the most sensational experience since she weighed over 200 pounds.