Once curvy always curvy

empee

I mean, do you know if she knows you like her big? I  mean if not you can just say next time she says “I need to lose weight” that you think she looks great, and go from there. But if she’s dieting to make herself happy, then I’d imagine there’s not a lot you can do. I’d probably just support her anyway. 

I came out several times about my preferences and gave her complements on how hot she looked. This couldn’t change her opinion. In a way it was comfortable that there was no urgency to cut back, but she remained unhappy with her weight. Which I understand completely. I’m quite sportive and would freak out if I gained 40 lbs.
So I have no other choice than to accept and support of course. It’s just hard to let loose what you love the most. I’m trying not to talk her into some before and after pictures for memory lane. Sadly it’s not in the order an FA likes.

Don't panic. She'll loose and then she'll gain back !

My inner voice tells me the same. One day we’ll be back at this point. And probably flabbier and softer than ever. That’s one of the amazing advantages of regaining. It’s like inches aren’t reflected in pounds.
What saddens me is that I loose 1 or 2 years to enjoy a perfectly shaped wife. All very egocentric, I know. This feeling is just to strong now.

• 2 months later...

Seems like the diet is no big succes after 2 months. She's back to 89 kg / 196 lbs with an appetite like before. It's very ambiguous at this moment. I know she's very sad that she can not get the numbers down. But on the other hand she's teasing me like never before. She knows how hot she's right  now. I can't hold my hands of her H-cups, bulging belly and soft love handles. Normally, her boobs touch me first when she comes cuddling, but now it's her belly. What an arousing feeling every time again. The other day she needed to dress up and I suggested to wear a particular dress I like. She tried it on but couldn't get it over her hips. Then over the a next one and another. All too tight for hourglass figure. She admitted later that she really had been playing my mind because she knew how this would turn me on. We'll see how this continues. 

a couple of things to say in this thread. a found and old highschool lady on facebook the other day, not a friend but was able to see some pics. in hs she was the biggest girl, and probably on the way to becoming an ssbbw but apparently she made some drasstic changes and now is somewhat of a fitness junkie, will always have that soft skin look but hey, she looks happy and that is really all that matters. i am sure she still loves food but it seems to be under control. as for the other comment, it is a beautiful thing when a diet gives temporary results and she gets back to the initial weight and why not a couple of kilos heavier, that is when a new baseline can be established, when she gets back to a new high and things look fine, sex is great, being relaxed is great, buying clothes and be a hassle but it is a sumountable challenge so all can be good and more importantly, a new baseline has been established, that is how you go from a chubby to an ssbbw wife through the years, it cannot really happen overnight, there is no shortcut but a nice surplus of calories and in between some failed diets.

Do you think she would genuinely be happier if she lost weight?  Is it getting the the way of her being able to do what she wants? Or does she just want to lose weight for the number on the scale? In my experience, people who simply want to weigh less for the sake of an arbitrary number aren't happy when they lose weight. If they got too fat that they're out of breath climbing the stairs, losing weight may make them happier.

Do you think she would genuinely be happier if she lost weight?  Is it getting the the way of her being able to do what she wants? Or does she just want to lose weight for the number on the scale? In my experience, people who simply want to weigh less for the sake of an arbitrary number aren't happy when they lose weight. If they got too fat that they're out of breath climbing the stairs, losing weight may make them happier.

Yes I think she would. She hates how she looks right now. The wide hips, heavy thighs, double chin, back rolls and her pronounced belly of course. It’s just the lack of energy to do something about it that keeps her from losing weight. I feel sad for her, but seeing her munch out of despair is arousing as well. It’s a very dual feeling.

Today I was watching her while she was around in the house. Wearing and old t shirt and jeans because she was painting. The pants were really snug and exposed her muffin top completely. Her belly sticking out further than her shaking twins and through the fabric I could see her oval belly button. Above her love handles the back rolls on top were showing. I’d love to measure her belly. Knowing that she’s 109 cm at her boobs, I’d guess she easily 10 cm wider at the mid area.

I was also surprised by the size of her claves when she was crawling on hands and knees. Her ankles are very svelte which make look her claves look even fuller. Can’t wait to see her in high heels.

You say that she hates how she looks right now. But isn't she enjoying some aspects of her plump body ? The feeling of being stuffed after a big meal, the pleasure of being massaged by you, having her big belly kneaded with love, some sultry and sexual feelings ?

You say that she knows how to turn you on by showing off her curves. I cannot imagine that she doesn't feel any pleasure in teasing you like that !

• 3 weeks later...

Bikini seasons started and my wife dug up her 2 piece bathing suits from 2 seasons ago. She was around 80 kg / 176 lbs at that time. Although not at her heaviest at 88 kg / 194 lbs, she clearly has added rather more volume than weight. Her boobs overflowed the cups like ripe melons. The bottom piece dug into her love handles and was swallowed by her bum. Then she tried on some short sun dresses she wears to go to the beach. Normally they would loosely hang around het body but now there was no hiding that she had grown. They were sticking around her hips, stomach and boobs.

Not only did she treat me with this show m, she also commented on how fat she had become. Pointing at the problem areas and grabbing her rolls. I tried to talk it down a bit to comfort her, but I’m not sure that message arrived. I also showed my appreciation and told she’d better stop with this act because she was turning my on way too much. That might have loosened the atmosphere as I was treated with a happy ending as she sat on top of me letting me play with all the goodies [emoji2956][emoji95]

The other day we were talking about go hiking during this summer’s vacation. She said she’d probably need a new pair of shorts and immediately illustrated her fear. She put on a pair and had trouble getting them up over her expanded thighs. Finally she managed to close the button. The fabric dug into the soft flesh of her waist. “Look at my belly. I’ve grown a beer belly. It’s hanging over the waistline.” Probably to test if I wasn’t deaf she grabbed the roll with her two hands and started jiggling and patting her soft stomach. Sometimes I wonder if I’m daydreaming [emoji2956][emoji95]

• 6 months later...

Holiday pounds update. After having lost 7 kg / 15 lbs between January and September, she's back up to 85 kg / 189 lbs. That's a 3 kg /6 lbs gain in 3 months. Not that spectacular weight wise, but it really shows in het bulging underbelly, rolls and thighs. Based on the increased meal portions, seconds and grazing through the day, I don't think this extra softness will not wash away the next weeks. She works from home and wears yoga / maternity pants all of the time. I love how these accentuate her luscious and blooming figure.

• 2 weeks later...
Holiday pounds update. After having lost 7 kg / 15 lbs between January and September, she's back up to 85 kg / 189 lbs. That's a 3 kg /6 lbs gain in 3 months. Not that spectacular weight wise, but it really shows in het bulging underbelly, rolls and thighs. Based on the increased meal portions, seconds and grazing through the day, I don't think this extra softness will not wash away the next weeks. She works from home and wears yoga / maternity pants all of the time. I love how these accentuate her luscious and blooming figure.

Added an extra kg / 2 lbs in a week [emoji2956]

She says she’s been eating the last couple of weeks whenever she felt like it. Not only for her own pleasure but also for mine. The extra curves are my Christmas present.

Added an extra kg / 2 lbs in a week [emoji2956]

She says she’s been eating the last couple of weeks whenever she felt like it. Not only for her own pleasure but also for mine. The extra curves are my Christmas present.

• 3 weeks later...

The last time we were making out, she was on her side and I was riding her on top. I covered her up with sheets to prevent from coming early. She’s really expanding. I’m surprised there are no stretch marks yet to prove her gain.

I explained she looked too hot and she replied that she better was. “I’ve been eating and stuffing myself like crazy for you and I’ve become fatter than ever. You’d better like the results!” She pinched in her thighs, grabbed her belly roll and tried to squeeze her boobs together. I’m sure she’s to move up to an I cup. Dang! How about that! I’m not completely convinced that she’s giving in but I’m so curious how it will go from here.

• 10 months later...

It seems she’s expanding lately although she’s hovering around the same weight (86 kg - 190 lbs) for a couple of months. Her back and hips look smaller but that’s only because her middle is wider.

She certainly accumulates more mass between her boobs and hips. Not only is her belly more pronounced but there are also other signs. I feel a modest but softer fupa. I also discovered fresh stretch marks on her love handles and one under the bellybutton which made me even happier. Is this a belly hang in the making?

Does this sound familiar? Staying at a steady weight but yet expanding in volume?

• 2 weeks later...

We had the best sex ever a couple of days ago. She was naked on the bed and asked if I liked what a was seeing. “All I did the last week was eating tons of cookies and extra desserts. I can’t stop myself and I’m going to keep indulging. I know it’s showing, I’m expanding everywhere. My tits are growing and I can’t hide my belly anymore. Better like it because this is my Christmas present.”

I was surprised that she was so openly and intentionally stimulating my feedist dreams. I’m glad that she clearly understands my preferences since I opened up. It’s amazing that this kind of conversation is part of our sex life now.

During sex we were on our sides, strangled in each other. For the first time her belly touched mine in that position. Surely because it sticks out further and maybe also because I added a couple of extra pounds. It made me even hornier.

Because it’s never enough for me, I asked her to keep gaining until she’s at 90 kg / 200 lbs again. That’s her perfect weight. She said that this eventually would happen if she kept eating like that and that she’s only a couple of kilograms away from that magical number.
I hope that the fact that I can’t keep my eyes and hands of her, stimulates her to keep indulging herself.

I’m just reading this thread. I’m in a relationship with a girl who’s gained nearly 40 pounds in the last year. She’s been complaining about pants not fitting, she’s believes she’s developing ** pain in her legs. But damn does she look hot and feel even hotter. I plan to marry her and I expect there will be diet periods, which is trying to diet now. 

It’s helpful hearing from people who have been in it for the long haul. 

find any tips for when your lady has negative comments about herself or when clothes don’t fit, which is understandably frustrating?

I’m just reading this thread. I’m in a relationship with a girl who’s gained nearly 40 pounds in the last year. She’s been complaining about pants not fitting, she’s believes she’s developing ** pain in her legs. But damn does she look hot and feel even hotter. I plan to marry her and I expect there will be diet periods, which is trying to diet now. 

It’s helpful hearing from people who have been in it for the long haul. 

find any tips for when your lady has negative comments about herself or when clothes don’t fit, which is understandably frustrating?

That’s quite an exiting journey so far. I bet she can’t hide those extra pounds.

There will always been moments of doubt and dieting. They are a nightmare from a FA’s perspective but do never forget she’s your partner and she needs your support. When she’s complaining about her figure or clothes that don’t fit, give her genuine compliments but don’t overact. If she goes on a diet, help her and support her. Let her see that you care.

Keep in mind that chances are high that diets aren’t for ever. Look at it as an opportunity to see her gain again. That’s the silver lining of the diet cloud. Most of the time they regain all back and even more.

It also helped that she clearly knows what my preferences are. I hope it comforts her that she doesn’t have to go on a diet for me. I’m convinced that she enjoys to play the ‘look how chubby I am’ card to spice up our sex life too.

It seems she’s not holding back on eating the last week. She has a second serving every dinner, cleared almost every day a box of her favorite cookies and had an ice cream before going to bed.

Yesterday she came home late and stopped for a big platter of loaded fries. Today she had lunch at the King, finished a back of salty snacks and a chocolate bar in the afternoon. After dinner she baked some apple pastries and had 2 of them. At this pace 200 lbs is within reach.

A guy knows your girl is gaining when:

- She starts the day with cookies before breakfast
- She has cake for lunch and one hour later she’s eating oliebollen (kind of a plain donut in Holland)
- She comes home and takes of her pants to feel more comfortable
- She suggests to have some small bites one hour before you go to the restaurant
- She eats a complete pizza and finishes with tiramisu
- You see dark stretch marks on her love handles
- Her rolls are overflowing your favorite thong
- You measure her up against other girls you cross and most of the times she’s heavier
- You’re the proudest man around when you walk on her side
- You can’t keep your hands of her, touching and grabbing all her different soft spots

I might be that guy [emoji2956][emoji3060]

On 12/29/2022 at 7:18 PM, empee said:

A guy knows your girl is gaining when:

- She starts the day with cookies before breakfast
- She has cake for lunch and one hour later she’s eating oliebollen (kind of a plain donut in Holland)
- She comes home and takes of her pants to feel more comfortable
- She suggests to have some small bites one hour before you go to the restaurant
- She eats a complete pizza and finishes with tiramisu
- You see dark stretch marks on her love handles
- Her rolls are overflowing your favorite thong
- You measure her up against other girls you cross and most of the times she’s heavier
- You’re the proudest man around when you walk on her side
- You can’t keep your hands of her, touching and grabbing all her different soft spots

That's so true ! Thanks for this perfect summary of a happy life.