Once curvy always curvy

empee

it is a beauty to witness a weight gain. going to different places. topping out the hips then moving out to the waist or the other way around. just delicious. love to see it on the upward, looking full, as oppose to maintaining or losing and looking saggy, always better gaining of course, so hot, thanks for sharing

• 1 month later...
She is checking and recording her weight very often ! What does she say looking at these growing numbers ?

She says she has lost control. Her appetite has increased and when she sees the higher number she eats more out of frustration. Last Monday would have been the start of a new diet. Ben & Jerry’s deny [emoji1787]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I’m not sure if she’s deliberately playing with my mind lately. Since I don’t hide it anymore that I’m savoring her roundness, she’s commenting on her body very often. Like when she’s wearing a dress, she’ll go standing and accentuating her belly. Popping it out and saying she looks pregnant. Or sending me pictures of her belly while laying in bikini and asking if I see that she has a second roll under her boobs. Enough for me to go ballistic.

This is really hot. Love your updates!
Any idea how much she gained recently?

She actually hit a plateau at this moment. Her weight fluctuates around 86 kg / 190 lbs. I’m very happy with this gain. It always amazes me that a regain results in more volume.

She first widens in her ass and thighs. The next pounds go straight to the love handles and belly. Her arms start to pillow and she develops soft back rolls at the sides. She’s naturally gifted in the boob area. But she definitely outgrew her H cup. I’m sure she’s an I cup right now, just like when she’s pregnant. She’s a voluptuous pear perfectly in balance thanks to the twins.

Another side effect is that her calves are more pronounced now. This is extremely hot in combination with her fine ankles.

My dream would be that she develops a nice soft fupa and a belly that starts to hang. It’s stil firm at this moment. I don’t know what this means in extra weight needed. When she was at 200 lbs, she still didn’t have a dropping belly.

• 2 weeks later...

This morning she told that she's weighing 192 lbs now She's afraid that she'll hit 200 again in no time. She think she should lose 18 lbs at least. I couldn't stop yapping how incredibly sexy she's now. The soft thighs, wide hips, the bulging belly, the rolls, the melon sized boobs, ... She said she has to wear high waisted panties now to conceal her belly and rolls. When she put on thongs, everything wobbles too much when she walks. This is all an FA want's to hear ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

I just realize that she has gained as much in nine months and than complete 2019. She’s gaining now at a speed of 0,7 kg / 1.5 lbs a month. An extra 2 kg / 4.5 lbs by the end of this year would be an incredible result. Almost hitting 90 kg or the magic 200 lbs. God I love this woman. I think she accepted that I’m truly savoring every part of her growing body. “This is all for you” she says when making love and than she looks at her blossoming body. This is usually the point where I can’t hold it any longer.

• 1 month later...

She’s not been on the scale lately but based on what I see and hear, she’s definitely still on track. Her belly is ahead of her H cup boobs now. Size 12 jeans can’t contain it anymore. She’s to unbutton whenever she can. Dresses hardly fit and seem to have shrunk. She complaining that all of her clothing is to tight and that she needs to slim down again. I’m still surprised that she looks so ubervoluptuous at not even her highest weight. Regaining seems to result in more volume at a lower weight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here are some fun facts and observations during the last couple of weeks.

I like her to wear dresses. Not only do they hug her feminine curves perfectly but then I also get to see more of her legs. The combination of her svelte, fine ankles and her pronounced calves does the trick for me. With an upcoming party a asked if she could wear a dress. She tried all of her largest pieces but none them fitted anymore. She was more disappointed than me [emoji2956]. I hope I can convince her to go shopping and size up from a 12 to a 14.

None of her bras fit properly anymore. When she comes home after work, the new normal is to lose the bra as quick as possible. I like it when she does it while seated. I my mind it’s a slow motion movie seeing her hefty boobs drop out of the bra and land on her stomach and her bulging lower belly. That belly now hangs over her pants which is covered up by the jumpers she wears almost daily. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’d grown in cup and band size.

Snacking and grazing sweets and crisps, having seconds, a daily ice cream, ... it’s all part of the routine now. To bad she not in milk otherwise I could suggest milk shakes.

This week I talked her into thigh highs and heels. The last time she wore them was 15 kg / 33 lbs ago. What a difference this was. She blew my mind standing there in front of me with nothing else than a thong, black thigh highs and high heels. When thinner she could pull up the band just bellow where here tush started. Now they were somewhere in the middle of her thighs. The abundance of those soft legs and rear, her meatier calves, the love handles asking to be grabbed and almost making forget that she was wearing a thong made me lose all control. Normally I can hold it for pretty long but after a minute of pounding her standing from behind, I exploded like never before.

two thing i can add... yes, when she goes into making an effort to eat more and more one night, my pennis notes it and lets say my endurance in bed is affected because i explode sooner than i should. and another thing, it should not mean a thing but certain milestones are just that, really important marks that they do not wan to cross and feel really bad when they even if it is just another couple of pounds like many others before that particular pounds. from 198 to 202 are the same 4 pounds that from 174 to 178 but it is not as important. the same thing can be said about crossing from 89kg to 91 or even more important, from 98kg to 102, another digit ! outrageous... 

two thing i can add... yes, when she goes into making an effort to eat more and more one night, my pennis notes it and lets say my endurance in bed is affected because i explode sooner than i should. and another thing, it should not mean a thing but certain milestones are just that, really important marks that they do not wan to cross and feel really bad when they even if it is just another couple of pounds like many others before that particular pounds. from 198 to 202 are the same 4 pounds that from 174 to 178 but it is not as important. the same thing can be said about crossing from 89kg to 91 or even more important, from 98kg to 102, another digit ! outrageous... 

You’re absolutely right. There’s something special to certain numbers. And in this case our hopes are opposite. She’s trying not to pass 90 where I’m just waiting to pop the corks.

Another extremely exiting new experience is that I touch her bump unexpectedly. The last couple of pounds settled in her middle making it real hard to hide her stomach. Feeling her bare belly because her shirt rode up again is an instant boner alert.

Exciting stuff! Is she still bothered by the belly? Sounds like she’s growing beautifully. Does she normally cut loose a lot for xmas?

Not cutting loose left the building some 10 pounds ago [emoji1787]

I’m sure the belly still bothers but she tries not to think about actively. Unbuttoned pants and loose sweaters do the rest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And there goes my dream gain. She started dieting again and something tells me she’s dedicated to go all the way again like some couple of years ago. She already lost 2kg/4.5lbs.

I’m having serious problems to get my act together. The idea of a smaller, less attractive body is so depressing. It’s hard to show love and empathy at this moment. I even not interested in looking at her anymore because it makes the pain worse. I know it sounds stupid.

Guest bobbington

I mean, do you know if she knows you like her big? I  mean if not you can just say next time she says “I need to lose weight” that you think she looks great, and go from there. But if she’s dieting to make herself happy, then I’d imagine there’s not a lot you can do. I’d probably just support her anyway.