Once curvy always curvy

empee

When I met my wife she was in her early 20’s. I wouldn’t call here curvy at that time. Just well formed at the right places. About 155 on her 5’7 frame. I know she had always struggled with her weight. On her college pictures I could witness the freshman’s 30. Which she lost again quickly the next year.

Marriage, 3 kids later and of course my great cuisine resulted in an all time high of 201. I was in heaven. I saw her expand before my eyes. The last 15 came in less than a year

Than she went on a diet and dramatically for me lost 37 pounds. All what I adored had melted away. I tried to support her because I knew she was happier that way.

I the meanwhile I had opened up about my preferences. She couldn’t understand that I preferred the fuller version but she was happy that she was sexy in my eyes. Calling me Shallow Hal.

The last year she slowly but steadily started gaining again. She’s still not loving it but I’m under the impression that she minds just a little bit less. Maybe because she knows that I adore it and that she drives me crazy.

She just pasted an important milestone weighing 80 kg again (we’re living on the old continent. I’m hoping she stays above so a next increase is not that dramatic anymore.

IMG_1335.jpgIMG_1337.jpg

Cheers to another 15 this year! What type of body shape is your wife? Pear, apple, etc..

We’ll see about that. For now I’m enjoying the moment.

She’s a typical pear. Heavy chest, rather small waist, a developing belly and wide hips and bum. She’s know in the phase that her thighs and ass are expanding the most. If rolls and back fat return than I know she’s heading towards 185.

It’s very dual the last couple of weeks. She’s complaining that her summer dresses don’t fit as comfortable any more. But on the other hand she munching down chocolates like there’s no tomorrow. One box is about 1k calories and I buy 3 a week. She finishes one in a day. It’s like she teases me eating them in front of my nose. She even texts me to let me know that she ran out. And when I suggest to buy new ones, she does it right away. Crazy. I’m putting the scale away now to make sure that the new weight territory doesn’t scare her off.

Sounds more like Shallow Hal but in reverse

A woman should feel great that she has the freedom to basically be able to sort of let herself go, gain 50-100 lbs and 9-16 " inches on her waist, get some thunder thighs going on, get a fat (__$__), rolls of blubber and lovehandles ( or luvvies (,as I like to call them ) on her now fat squishy belly..

...and her man thinks, wow that's great, you're absolutely perfect at 250 lbs, please stay right around 240-290, I couldn't be happier, you were way too skinny at 185 !  I have a fat fetish and will never complain about your weight even if you get to be 340 lbs, but 245 is perfection. I absolutely love you 10X more at this weight than any woman I've ever known, you make me so happy exactly as you are !

How could a girl complain about being free to not have to worry about her weight or waistline essentially ever again ?

I think women look their best at about 85 lbs past a 25 BMI, or around 235 lbs at 5'6", nothing under 215, and up to the 285-325 range is tolerable, but I'd prefer to stop in the 260-280 area and try to stop gaining at that point

She just was complaining about her belly sticking out again. She has a point: it looks bloated again. And than she stepped on the scale but didn’t want to disclose the horrible numbers. Not for the weak of heart [emoji3062][emoji2962]

Your wife’s weight path is very similar to that of my wife. I met her at around 62/63 kg for 1m69, watching her weight to stick with social standards, which was quite a struggle for her as she is naturally a foody, liking cooking and eating. 

However, during our first year she gained a little (6 or 7 kg) because of enjoying life together, partying with friends, going to restaurants, etc.

And when she came to know my preferences for her new curves, she felt more free to enjoy food and her gain accelerated! Of course with some regular remorse and regrets. But anyway she came to a maximum of 94 kg.

The perspective of reaching the threshold of 100 kg causes a reaction and she lost a lot by dieting and working out more (in fact she always worked out). Then she remained watching her weight which kept fluctuating between 75 and 80/82, although it is now creeping up again because of less work out and indulging more due to more stress at work.

As your wife, she is a pear, and like most women, she doesn’t like her growing belly. She would prefer to get bigger boobs but she always had small boobs which gained only a little. And as she said, when gaining, boobs are gaining a little but when loosing, they are losing first!

All this happened on a period of 10 years.

Your wife’s weight path is very similar to that of my wife. I met her at around 62/63 kg for 1m69, watching her weight to stick with social standards, which was quite a struggle for her as she is naturally a foody, liking cooking and eating. 

However, during our first year she gained a little (6 or 7 kg) because of enjoying life together, partying with friends, going to restaurants, etc.

And when she came to know my preferences for her new curves, she felt more free to enjoy food and her gain accelerated! Of course with some regular remorse and regrets. But anyway she came to a maximum of 94 kg.

The perspective of reaching the threshold of 100 kg causes a reaction and she lost a lot by dieting and working out more (in fact she always worked out). Then she remained watching her weight which kept fluctuating between 75 and 80/82, although it is now creeping up again because of less work out and indulging more due to more stress at work.

As your wife, she is a pear, and like most women, she doesn’t like her growing belly. She would prefer to get bigger boobs but she always had small boobs which gained only a little. And as she said, when gaining, boobs are gaining a little but when loosing, they are losing first!

All this happened on a period of 10 years.

Thanks for your sharing your story and insights. Indeed the evolution of her belly is a real nightmare for her. True that it’s more pronounced but her boobs are still in the lead as they are expanding too.
She reached 180 this morning. That’s a 3 pound gain in 8 days. I’m stunned as is she. This might be the tipping point to start dieting again. And like you said, boobs will melt like snow in the sun. And then her ass and thighs. To be continued. In the meantime I enjoy every moment like it’s my last minute on earth.

As regards her belly, my wife sometimes wears shapewear. In fact she was used to wear shapewear but gave up one or two years ago. But recently she bought some new ones as her belly is definitely fatter with her recent gain !

She is also familiar with waist cincher and boobs enhancer !

As regards her belly, my wife sometimes wears shapewear. In fact she was used to wear shapewear but gave up one or two years ago. But recently she bought some new ones as her belly is definitely fatter with her recent gain !
She is also familiar with waist cincher and boobs enhancer !

Talking about shapewear. She went to the beach a couple of days ago. Wearing her one piece swimsuit. It has a special reinforced fabric in the middle to shape the stomach area. She sent a picture of the suit showing how it was worn out around her tummy. The upper fabric was torn. “Still not convinced I’m getting chubby again?”. “Nah, you just washed it not right.” [emoji1781]
Today we’re of to the beach together. I’m trying to convince her that a bikini is a much better idea. Sometimes I’m so selfish [emoji1787]

So we went to the beach and she was wearing her bikini. I was so proud. She was one of the bigger women in bikini. Her belly bulging over her low waist band. Pantries digging in. Her love handles wiggling together with her bum when she walked. She filled the top abundantly, putting her boobs on a shelf. Boy, did I enjoy this. And wasn’t the only one. I caught some other men, lurking from behind their sunglasses.

To thank her, I treated her with an ice cream in the afternoon and evening [emoji16][emoji2956]

On 7/28/2019 at 8:38 AM, empee said:

So we went to the beach and she was wearing her bikini. I was so proud. She was one of the bigger women in bikini. Her belly bulging over her low waist band. Pantries digging in. Her love handles wiggling together with her bum when she walked.

I caught some other men, lurking from behind their sunglasses.

How I understand you feeling when looking at her and share your thoughts !

It is such a turn on for me too when I saw others watching my wife and her curves; either they appreciate or they find her too fat, in all cases that is so good ! 

When I came home tonight I caught my wife on her way to the shower only wearing panties. Low cut eaten by her butt. Above her love handles there was a nice thick roll on each side of her back. On her wide thighs and cheeks cellulite is reappearing. Then she turned so I could watch her in side profile. Her H cups sagging on her growing belly. That belly is still very firm although it’s pushing out further and further. I’m sure she’s nearing the 83 kg / 183 lbs mark.

I would like to know at what point a belly starts to hang on a 5’7 girl. This would be so sexy. Even when she was 91 kg / 200 lbs her belly didn’t hang. The only difference was that 2 lobes were forming under her navel.

Mine is about that size. Her weight tends to go to their upper arms, face/neck, back, and belly. She's around 220 lbs now and that's really a fat roll hanging. That's what I grab from behind sometimes and then lift a little bit, as if I'm weighing it.

At 200, yes, that was just a fat roll with then one starting to form on top of that.

Happy to read she's growing so well.

I’m afraid she’s about to jump of the gain train. She tells everyday how she’s disgusted when she sees her chubbier body.

Especially her protruding belly is a thorn in the eye. She certainly grew a lot in that area. When is was sitting behind her the other day, I unhooked her bra. Her heavy tits dropped on her big belly roll. I lowered my hands to where her belly touched her plump thighs. I cupped her tummy to feel the heaviness. This roll filled half of my palms. It was heavenly to play with this soft flesh. And she didn’t refuse. I gave her many subtle compliments how hot and sexy she is.

It was also a gluttonous week. Every day an ice cream and a couple of times pizza with 4 cheeses and McDo (large menu with sundae which she normally doesn’t take). I thought we were on the right track to hit 83 kg / 183 lbs

But this morning she weighed in at only 80,7 kg / 178 lbs. This surprises me considering her last week’s diet. Is this just a setback or hitting the ceiling? Or is is the beginning of her slimming down given her sentiment.

Stools, water weight, etc: don't sweat it. Having your wife gain weight, and get used to it, is a long term process, a long term project, and she'll go up and down in the short term. Just check the charts you posted: ups....downs....but long term it goes up.

If you think she's going on a diet, support it hard core. Veggies, fruit, low fat/low calorie stuff. Have her and her body build up that hunger, those cravings. Have her body resist losing. 

And keep working on changing her mind on what is sexy. Keep making remarks, keep touching.

• 7 months later...

I'm really baffled by the results of the last pounds. The new weight shows extremely around her middle and thighs. It's like the inches grow harder than the numbers on the scale.

She's snacking almost every hour of the day and she closes every evening with an ice cream. When I suggest a treat, she's the first to say yes. She's well aware of her changing figure. "Look at my belly, it's like I'm 5 months pregnant". "Nothing fits anymore, even not dresses." Or what about "I'm so fat right now, but I know you like it. This is my present for your birthday". I almost fainted. I'm not sure yet where this road will lead to. So exited by how she looks and feels and a little voice inside says to push towards 190 lbs