• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 2:58 AM, Honeyrider said:

The skin on elbows looks dark and sometimes even reddish on her newer pics. I think she has a very low level of physical activity and spends most of her time sitting or lying arround.

I've noticed that big girls sometimes have dark elbows. Is there a cause and effect relationship there? Serious question.

I think if people sit a lot, it starts to affect their backs, so they rest a Part of their weight on their ellows when they sit. The pressure / the rubbing changes the skintone and makes it more dark, you can see it in different place where skin on skin rubs, like the inner sides of the thighs, or armpits etc. as well very often. 

2 hours ago, Honeyrider said:

I think if people sit a lot, it starts to affect their backs, so they rest a Part of their weight on their ellows when they sit. The pressure / the rubbing changes the skintone and makes it more dark, you can see it in different place where skin on skin rubs, like the inner sides of the thighs, or armpits etc. as well very often. 

Makes sense.