Brooke Barrows

3 hours ago, MadDog said:

She’s changed a lot since then.

Holy fuck, she did change:

models-brooke-barrows-and-philomena-kwao-attend-the-torrid-ownit-pool-picture-id520468678.thumb.jpg.406ec48f0d301a71dc63bf317ae115df.jpg

model-brooke-barrows-attends-the-torrid-ownit-pool-party-at-the-ace-picture-id520468568.thumb.jpg.28a079f20d9c5f7eac112c02ce655138.jpg

Sadly, those are the befores, back from 2016. She seemed to drop a decent amount of weight from 2016-2017. OP's pics are most recent, and you can see on her YT about how she's lost weight, maybe even more quite recently:

399659021_ScreenShot2019-07-16at12_45_11PM.thumb.png.b6f968dc4de81d9e15dd0faf9604e67d.png  (link)

You can see on her insta too how she had no full-body photos in 2016.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, scottfree said:

Her insta posts from 240 weeks ago are all around the size she is now, more or less. Did she have a year there where she blew up, didn’t make it as a big plus size model, and dieted back down?  That’s crazy. 

I think that's pretty much it. Seems like she just exploded in 2016.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DoctorTaco916

I've known of BB for only a few months as I stumbled upon her IG account. I googled her today and found this site, OMG, it is the best!!!  

Yes, she's a natural big hip gal ("born to breed" as my Dad used to say) and no weight in her neck or double chin. Thats crazy. Only thing that bothers me is her IG posts her eyes look funny like she's using a filter to do something, IDK. Or she's a bit cross-eyed which I doubt.

• 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, MadDog said:

Do you happen to have the pic without the volume symbol??  Would this have come from her friends IG perhaps?   Haven’t seen this one , and it’s when she was larger too. 😃

No, I got the picture from here I'm pretty sure. I think you can find it though from about 2-4 years on her IG page, or it might have been on her friend's IG page. 

• 2 weeks later...