Out with the Curves in with the Rolls: Normal People Find Girl too Fat, People on Places Like this Find the same girl Too Thin!

Guest MagicalKitsune

Guest MagicalKitsune

I noticed that a lot of communities like this tend to prefer women that are obese or at least close to that, and a lot of people that you run into on other forums will call someone who is 5-15lbs overweight a whale and will say your disgusting for like such a thing( Unless they are Thicc)  For people that like Curves, Plus size models( Who aren't actually obese) There seems to be less non feederist communities for truly "chubby" girls." If you talk to someone on a feedeer community they will tell you that chubby is around 30-40lbs overweight. If you show them a picture of a girl who gained the freshman 15 or something similar they will say " Nice starter she needs to get bigger" If you tell someone you think girls with some pudge are cute elsewhere they will say so you like fat asses? There does not seem to be a place for these kinds of people whether they are body positive themselves or they find that attractive unless you happen to be on instagram. Even girls that start out on youtube that say they wish to gain 20lbs or something and see what its like nobody says " Oh you'd look good with 20lb but thats it" They say and then 40 MORE! On reddit the chubby girl and curvy girl reddits are just women who aren't thin, they aren't even "curvy". 

Am I alone in my feelings with this?

I have been stalking this sort of thing Since around 2009, and I must say unless you happen to stumble on a pudgy girl talking about how she likes being chubby and guys saying your perfect on accident, it ain't happening anymore. 

i think you are correct... if we put ourselves in the place of these ladies the world is noisy place where you may be too thin at one spectre and too fat at the other i guess the key is that they find what they really like and enjoy and love themselves no matter the people's comments because they will always get a lot and then some more in every direction and it is impossible to please them all. but yeah you are absolutely rigth, some come here being considered to fat in their daily lives and here we just call them 'nice beginning, now let's grow a real belly' and they are really just beginning to accept themselves and stopping the chase to be skinny 

Guest MagicalKitsune

Some people are just happy to be a little chunky and are proud of their bodies and well Idk how many people on places like this find that more attractive than being a BBW. I suppose there must be a place for this amount of "fat". lolz

I think the majority of folks here can attest to their definitions and tastes being fluid and constantly progressing.

Years ago, I remember thinking of this one particular girl in my office building as overtly "fat", had passed the line into slobbish territory. She was probably around 165lbs, 5'3". Now I pass her and am stunned because I perceive her as being just slightly thick, she's actually pretty active. Now 'fat' to me is having a belly apron of some size. 🤷‍♂️