Weed the key to a gain?

Biggirl999

My wife put on a lot of weight after we had our kids and then about 18 months ago she lost about 50+lbs. she recently expressed that she wants to try weed. Is this something I should encourage? Is that a key to adding lbs? If so any suggestions on specifics? It’s legal where we live 

My wife has gained so much since she started smoking. Major munchies. It also makes her horny, so it's one of the few times she'll stuff herself to the brim, all bloated and then wants to fuck. She uses a vape pen with a cartridge because there's no smoke and it's not super stinky (kids in the house). 😉

I second the vape pen. You can smoke without leaving any smell at all and they last a long time. The first one I had lasted me a week and I was some level of high just about every waking moment for the entire week. I would have gone through a half ounce or more if it was flower.

As for her trying it out I'd say go for it. It's not for everyone so get a small amount of bud at first. That way she can see if she likes it before spending $35 on a good vape pen. Just like alcohol you don't need to get blotto to enjoy the reality adjustment and if the munchies happen then its good for both of you.

I use weed to self-medicate. I'd be a much more angry person without it. Whenever I start being like the dad from the movie Inside Out my wife asks me the last time I smoked.

Scarlett gained 176 lbs smoking pot, but I think the effect on her appetite wore off from regular use, and she eventually stopped (there were other reasons she quit as well but can't recall what they were) but by that point she was already huge so it did the trick=)

You don't want edibles, the high is entirely different. The heat of an oven isn't hot enough to denature the hallucinogens like fire is, so they're still there.

Also, they generally taste awful. Don't ruin good brownies with pot. Vape it, then eat a tray of regular brownies.

1 hour ago, BindsThatTie said:

Just the fact that edibles last so much longer, if she doesn't like it, she's in for a loooong bad experience.

You say bad... I done edibles before and best trip of my life just dont go hard the first time quantity over anything is key here. And it's not like the trip last forever especially if she only has a small amount. I personally think the vape pen will help and it will be legal here by me January 2020 so0o0..  yeah I wouldn't stress on edibles being to potent 

I've never had a bad experience. But I'm also pretty experienced with very strong psychedelics, used to grow shrooms, etc. Those that deal with anxiety and have never even smoked weed before can be pushed over the edge with edibles. Have seen it happen numerous times, especially if it's a strong sativa.

1 hour ago, BindsThatTie said:

I've never had a bad experience. But I'm also pretty experienced with very strong psychedelics, used to grow shrooms, etc. Those that deal with anxiety and have never even smoked weed before can be pushed over the edge with edibles. Have seen it happen numerous times, especially if it's a strong sativa.

That's my point don't get something strong you can buy edibles in vape shops by me for people with Anxiety you just don't need the thc in it... And also you can break it in half so you don't need something like that happening to you ya know what I'm saying lol... Think it will be cool if you don't over do it 

Guest JigglyArms
19 hours ago, Biggirl999 said:

She finally tried it and it couldn’t have gone better!!

Thats awesome, but remember to keep it steady and slow. It can turn into a nightmare if you take too much too quickly.